Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts was not at Practice

GregMSkin

Probably sick if he was not there at all. No need to infect the team.

Holidays, family coming in, a little niece or cousin probably gave him a little bug or something.

We will have to see what the update is this evening.

Yeah I got fumblitis from my cousin once.

And I got overratedbackupitis from another cousin too.

Things have a way of getting around.

betts needs to practice, that way his 2 carries for 3 yards and one game costing fumble will be intact for this weekend.

:laugh:

Sorry but that and the fumbilitis made me chuckle at least. I think JLC is having a dry day news-wise if this is all he got from the park.

Are any of you even redskins fans? Or just people who come on this board to Bit** and be as NEGATIVE AS POSSIBLE. Yea a few of his fumbles have came at times we didnt need them....but I also remember a certain back of the Giants having problems coughing up the football.....he turned out alright.

Are any of you even redskins fans? Or just people who come on this board to Bit** and be as NEGATIVE AS POSSIBLE. Yea a few of his fumbles have came at times we didnt need them....but I also remember a certain back of the Giants having problems coughing up the football.....he turned out alright.

yeah we remember tiki barber. newsflash: betts isnt him.

next

Sorry we forgot that being fans means that we aren't allowed to point out the players' shortcomings. Won't happen again sir

Sorry we forgot that being fans means that we aren't allowed to point out the players' shortcomings. Won't happen again sir

Sure you can......you have every right too. The negetivity on this board REALLY just gets under my skin....thats all. The constant Bashing of our players (THE ONES WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD ESPECIALLY!!) kills me. Maybe I should have never joined this board.....ahhhhh

Sure you can......you have every right too. The negetivity on this board REALLY just gets under my skin....thats all. The constant Bashing of our players (THE ONES WHO ARE ACTUALLY GOOD ESPECIALLY!!) kills me. Maybe I should have never joined this board.....ahhhhh

i agree, bashing good players isnt warranted. but were talking about ladel betts right?

Or.....just don't let it bother you ;)

It would be different if people were saying things that were untrue (Sean Taylor sucks, CP sucks, Jason Campbell sucks, etc.) but Betts does have a fumble problem, that's why he's a backup, he's a good backup but a backup nonetheless.

BTW, I've got some friends down in Port St. Lucie, I've been down there twice nice little beach area.

Sorry, my grandmother told me a long time ago that if you can't make fun of yourself, and Ladell Betts, then who can you make fun of?

Archived