Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Jimmy Faris is Back

WizSkinsO's

Jason's first touchdown pass (pre-season) was to Jimmy Farris, I love this move he could actually be more productive than any of our recievers.
It was against Baltimore, and it was a bomb from Campbell. Farris here is defiintely a good thing.
I like Jimmy i hope he makes a spot on the roster a regular place

:applause::applause::applause:

geeez..........can we come up better than farris...........all our wr are washed up....................

Wrong. Farris is young and has not had a chance to show his full potential. Thrash showed the world last week that he is anything but washed up, and McCardell still is capable of scoring TD's. We have ARE who is reliable and stepping up when he is needed. We have lots of talent and our recievers are anything but washed up.

]']Because he got injured?

Hopefully Farris can just be a sure-handed guy for us come Sunday.

No, Lloyd is a joke because of the contract eh took that he could not live up to. He flosses online and in public that he is a good reciever and capapble, but has yet to show it. His highlight reel is the same plays played over and over, from different camera angles. He is a joke because he let shin splints hamper his chances of playing on Sunday. He is a joke because he has had every chance in the world given to him to demonstrate his ability and he could not deliver. He will forever be a team cancer, and I hope he takes a break from football to concentrate on his stellar rap career.

Justin Skaggs

Should have posted about this sooner, but as many of you already know, former Redskin WR Justin Skaggs passed away this weekend from brain cancer. It's a horrible story, as the receiver, who was playing in the Arena League, was 28 and was just diagnosed with the disease Jun 1.

According to the Salt Lake paper, he went into the hospital 5 am Thursday with severe headaches, and was on a respirator by Friday. Just hard to imagine. Obviously a terribly sad story.

The Redskins put out a statement from owner Dan Snyder yesterday:

"All of us at the Washington Redskins are shocked and saddened by the death of Justin Skaggs. During his two years with the team no one worked harder to make himself better and to make his team better. His family is in our prayers during this terribly tragic time."

Skaggs joined the Redskins as an un-drafted free agent wide receiver in April 2001 and spent parts of two years with the organization.

Archived