Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Covers - What bettors need to know: Cowboys at Eagles

HapHaszard

For you gamblers out there

http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=153679&t=0

Eagles on the rise

Tony Romo sits to pee, Dallas’ newest multi-million dollar quarterback, will face one of the toughest defensive units in the NFL Sunday night when he meets the Eagles in Philadelphia

The Eagles are allowing less than 215 passing yards per game and are holding opponents to less than 90 rushing yards per outing. The Eagles held league-leading rusher Adrian Peterson to a paltry 70 yards on 20 carries in last Sunday’s 23-16 win over the Vikings at the Metrodome.

“Their whole defense can rush the passer,” Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips told reporters. “Of course, (Eagles defensive coordinator) Jim Johnson does a great job with the blitz package too, so they can give you all kinds of problems.”

Trent Cole, Philadelphia’s third-year defensive end, leads the league with nine sacks and recorded two sacks in last Sunday’s win over Minnesota. Cole has also recorded 19 solo tackles and forced two fumbles this season.

Eagles’ defense gets a boost

Click on the link above for the rest of the article

“They still love me, I don't care what they say,” Owens told reporters. “Those boos, they ain't really boos, man. There's a lot of love in those boos. They ain't got no choice but to boo me because I'm on the other side. I guarantee you if I were to get traded to the Eagles right now, they would love me.”

Jeebus. If he really thinks that, he's more clueless than I thought. Listen to Skip Bayless for about 45 seconds, TO. Then multiply that hate by about a million and you'll start to get an idea of how Philly fans feel about you. If you were to get traded there right now, there'd be more fans burning their season tickets than celebrating.

Eagles on the rise

The Eagles are 3-4 and in the cellar of the NFCE! :2cents:

The Eagles are allowing less than 215 passing yards per game and are holding opponents to less than 90 rushing yards per outing.

Dallas is giving up 208 pypg and are holding opponents to 87 rypg! :2cents:

The Eagles held league-leading rusher Adrian Peterson to a paltry 70 yards on 20 carries in last Sunday’s 23-16 win over the Vikings at the Metrodome.

"All Day" gained 63 rushing yards against the Cowboys. :2cents:

“Their whole defense can rush the passer,” Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips told reporters. “Of course, (Eagles defensive coordinator) Jim Johnson does a great job with the blitz package too, so they can give you all kinds of problems.”

Trent Cole, Philadelphia’s third-year defensive end, leads the league with nine sacks and recorded two sacks in last Sunday’s win over Minnesota. Cole has also recorded 19 solo tackles and forced two fumbles this season.

While Philly does have 6 more sacks than the Cowboys, McNabb has been sacked 16 more times than Romo sits to pee (27) which is good for second worst in the league right behind Detroit and Jon Kitna. :2cents:

Eagles on the rise

While Philly does have 6 more sacks than the Cowboys, McNabb has been sacked 16 more times than Romo sits to pee (27) which is good for second worst in the league right behind Detroit and Jon Kitna. :2cents:

Somebody's worried :laugh:

Jeebus. If he really thinks that, he's more clueless than I thought. Listen to Skip Bayless for about 45 seconds, TO. Then multiply that hate by about a million and you'll start to get an idea of how Philly fans feel about you. If you were to get traded there right now, there'd be more fans burning their season tickets than celebrating.

I thought it was pretty funny. That's pure sarcasm from TO.

You only needed to give 2 cents, not 8. What the **** am I supposed to do with all these pennies? But a Philly Owens jersey?

Somebodies just pointing out facts. Yes, those pesky facts.

:laugh: Then how come you didn't point out that "All Day" got the ball a paltry 12 times the entire game, and only 5 in the second half? (That is almost a 5.3 ypc average, by the way) It was his coach, not the Cowboy's defense, that stopped Adrian Peterson.

Ho-hum, those pesky facts!! :laugh:

:laugh: Then how come you didn't point out that "All Day" got the ball a paltry 12 times the entire game, and only 5 in the second half? (That is almost a 5.3 ypc average, by the way) It was his coach, not the Cowboy's defense, that stopped Adrian Peterson.

Shhh jrock, THA is trying to convince himself. Let him concentrate!

Game circumstances. They had to start throwing at some point. I merely pointed out his rushing totals for the game. Pure indisputable fact!

Obviously concentration and intelligence are not your strong points. You come up with a "watch out for Philly" thread in which Dallas is better in nearly every statistical category presented.

I came up with an article written by Covers.Com sorry you don't like it, but it is a published article. The authors bias one way or the other has nothing to do with my concentration or intelligence, however, your comments reflect yours.

Obviously concentration and intelligence are not your strong points. You come up with a "watch out for Philly" thread in which Dallas is better in nearly every statistical category presented.

Hey, HapHaszard is an established, respected, credible regular here...you're a joke.

Try to remember where you are.

Hey, HapHaszard is an established, respected, credible regular here...you're a joke.

Try to remember where you are.

I just went back and read what I posted about cowboy fans being intelligent, I intended it to be a joke, and did not put a laugh or any joking icon there and I can understand THA being a bit incensed about it. I want it understood that it wasn't aimed at THA, but me being silly. Sorry for any misunderstanding that it caused. While I will Bash Cowboy fans in general just because I am a Redskins fan. I do not intentionally bash anyone other than CB trolls personally.

I just went back and read what I posted about cowboy fans being intelligent, I intended it to be a joke, and did not put a laugh or any joking icon there and I can understand THA being a bit incensed about it. I want it understood that it wasn't aimed at THA, but me being silly. Sorry for any misunderstanding that it caused. While I will Bash Cowboy fans in general just because I am a Redskins fan. I do not intentionally bash anyone other than CB trolls personally.

concentration and Cowboys fan are not mutually inclusive. ie: Military Intellengence

Precisely... I was firing back at this comment. Haphaszard is a good dude. Simply a case of getting worked up by eagles fans all week and letting the words fly in the moment. Apologies to HapHaszard!

Archived