Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Sartz

pgray1111

I did a search for him, but couldn't find any answer.

Where is this guy? I remember hearing something about us coming to an injury settelment with him, so is he inelligible for the year or what? I thought he showed some nice flashes in preseason, and with Washington going down this season with some injuries, it got me thinking.

He was another wasted pick by that stinking genius, Vinny Cerrato

I am pretty sure a lot of 5th rounders do not work out. It happens to the best GMs. I am not saying VC is even close to the top, but it is rather silly to try to bust on him for having a bad second day pick.

I guess the Eagles GM is even worst, because they cut a 2nd rounder and a 4th rounder (Matt McCoy, Jeremy Bloom)....

But they took our draft pick, I think it was a 5th rounder, that we sent to them for James Thrash, and they picked a stud DE, Trent Cole.

Im fairly certain he was just a wash out. We cut him and no one else was interested. That said, I thought we did a very good job in the draft considering we only had one first day pick. Typically we always do more with less every year. I look forward to what we can do next year with more picks than we've ever had in recent memory.

We are also pretty good with undrafted rookies, especially this year with all the kids that made the roster like Heyer, Torrence, Alexander, and now Eubanks.

He was another wasted pick by that stinking genius, Vinny Cerrato

Believe me, Gregg Williams is calling the shots nowadays on drafting defensive players after watching film provided to him by Scott Campbell. That's why we've scored lately on most late defensive picks like Montgomery, Golston, and H.B. Blades.

It's the offensive draft picks outside of Cooley who've been all disappointments, though UDFA Heyer looks promising.

Believe me, Gregg Williams is calling the shots nowadays on drafting defensive players after watching film provided to him by Scott Campbell. That's why we've scored lately on most late defensive picks like Montgomery, Golston, and H.B. Blades.

It's the offensive draft picks outside of Cooley who've been all disappointments, though UDFA Heyer looks promising.

You mean Williams not only makes up defensive plays, implements game plans, is in charge of the defense AND he picks which players we need to get in the draft for defense? Wouldn't a front office take some of that work away as far as what players to pick up?

yeah they did cut him, which I was rather surprised at because he did make some plays during the preseason. I guess he was doing things in practice or elsewhere which we as fans were not able to see or were not really qualified to assess his talent. I thought he could have made the team, but I do like blades. The guy is mini-london fletcher in my opinion. All he does is get to the football and put people down.

I am pretty sure a lot of 5th rounders do not work out. It happens to the best GMs. I am not saying VC is even close to the top, but it is rather silly to try to bust on him for having a bad second day pick.

look at what who we pick up. blades makes up for it. not every pick works out. and dont blame vinny for everything. caoch gibbs is scouting as well..

Archived