Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's time to rebuild

GrimReefa

rebuild? Why not last year?

We are 4-3 1-1 in the division and 2-2 in the divison. We lost a meaningless game. Calm down. The redskins are still a good team. They have the best defense in the nfc. Our offense isn't too hot, but we improved alot from last week. Those 4 turnovers by JC were the big reason that we lost. Losses like this happen.

Not to high-quality teams they don't. Like I said, this is still an NFC contender. With the right breaks, they might even go to the Super Bowl. Where they would get blown out by 35+ points, because that is the kind of team they have.

If you're happy with that, fine. But it seems to me it would be much more fun to cheer for a team that was winning games like that, not losing them.

rebuild? Why not last year?

We are 4-3 1-1 in the division and 2-2 in the divison. We lost a meaningless game. Calm down. The redskins are still a good team. They have the best defense in the nfc. Our offense isn't too hot, but we improved alot from last week. Those 4 turnovers by JC were the big reason that we lost. Losses like this happen.

Not to high-quality teams they don't. Like I said, this is still an NFC contender. With the right breaks, they might even go to the Super Bowl. Where they would get blown out by 35+ points, because that is the kind of team they have.

If you're happy with that, fine. But it seems to me it would be much more fun to cheer for a team that was winning games like that, not losing them.

I have to agree. I hope that Daniel Snyder is thinking the same thing. I want to see Gibbs, Saunders, and Williams off the team. There "expertise" today got us the worst loss since 1961, that's all the proof a rational person needs to hear to know changes are needed.

In the offseason I would support getting rid of just these players = Portis, Santana, and Lloyd. I'd keep the Oline, Cooley, and El. The Defense should be kept as should our backups. If that means we are cap salary dead then so be it. The sooner we lose the expensive contracts those over paid non producing veterans are costing us the better off we are going to be long term.

I'd use the draft to get the best tall WR we can get with our 1st pick and use the rest of the picks to help both sides of the line. Next season I'd pound the rock with Betts first and if he couldn't get the job done to find a brusing RB in FA to fill the gap. Then the next year when we have a better team and some cap money we make a run for the playoffs. We are not going to win with Portis, Lloyd, or Moss as players and they are eating up the cap.

I have to agree. I hope that Daniel Snyder is thinking the same thing. I want to see Gibbs, Saunders, and Williams off the team. There "expertise" today got us the worst loss since 1961, that's all the proof a rational person needs to hear to know changes are needed.

In the offseason I would support getting rid of just these players = Portis, Santana, and Lloyd. I'd keep the Oline, Cooley, and El. The Defense should be kept as should our backups. If that means we are cap salary dead then so be it. The sooner we lose the expensive contracts those over paid non producing veterans are costing us the better off we are going to be long term.

I'd use the draft to get the best tall WR we can get with our 1st pick and use the rest of the picks to help both sides of the line. Next season I'd pound the rock with Betts first and if he couldn't get the job done to find a brusing RB in FA to fill the gap. Then the next year when we have a better team and some cap money we make a run for the playoffs. We are not going to win with Portis, Lloyd, or Moss as players and they are eating up the cap.

You're an idiot to suggest rebuilding.[/quote

Why is he an idiot to suggest rebuilding? This is what we have been getting form the last 4 years and I for one am about sick of it. Gibbs does his best telling his team how scared they should be of the Pats and then delivers the worst performance that I have seen in years.

We got OWNED in all phases of the game today, we have communication issues, and we are not progressing. Maybe some changes should be forthcoming as we are certainly not one of the better teams in the league. Gibbs is getting his ass handed to him and he looks to be lost in the press conferences, I am starting to question his ability to be an effective leader of this team.

You're an idiot to suggest rebuilding.[/quote

Why is he an idiot to suggest rebuilding? This is what we have been getting form the last 4 years and I for one am about sick of it. Gibbs does his best telling his team how scared they should be of the Pats and then delivers the worst performance that I have seen in years.

We got OWNED in all phases of the game today, we have communication issues, and we are not progressing. Maybe some changes should be forthcoming as we are certainly not one of the better teams in the league. Gibbs is getting his ass handed to him and he looks to be lost in the press conferences, I am starting to question his ability to be an effective leader of this team.

I guess the Pats drafting brady in the 6th f$#ing round was real thought out! Or the Colts getting manning with first overall pick, after debating about taking Leaf, took alot of thought. I can guarantee you if take these qbs off and insert < anyone else in the nfl >they would be mediocre like every other team.

It is just ASININE to think we should rebuild over 1 freakin loss.

Brady and Manning are amazing talents, no doubt, but you're out of your mind if you don't think their situations help them as much as they help their situations. The Colts and Patriots have given their QBs wide receivers who get open, offensive lines that do not allow for any kind of pass rush, and a creative and aggressive gameplan that keeps defenses on their heels.

Campbell has shown as much poise and confidence as they have. Who knows how well he would do in their situations, because we don't have anything close to that here.

I guess the Pats drafting brady in the 6th f$#ing round was real thought out! Or the Colts getting manning with first overall pick, after debating about taking Leaf, took alot of thought. I can guarantee you if take these qbs off and insert < anyone else in the nfl >they would be mediocre like every other team.

It is just ASININE to think we should rebuild over 1 freakin loss.

Brady and Manning are amazing talents, no doubt, but you're out of your mind if you don't think their situations help them as much as they help their situations. The Colts and Patriots have given their QBs wide receivers who get open, offensive lines that do not allow for any kind of pass rush, and a creative and aggressive gameplan that keeps defenses on their heels.

Campbell has shown as much poise and confidence as they have. Who knows how well he would do in their situations, because we don't have anything close to that here.

You're an idiot to suggest rebuilding.

So your saying you enjoy winning games by missed field goals with no time on the clock. Enjoy the games where we lead by 21 in the 1st half only to lose by 3 24 - 21? yup i love it too man. this team is great we dont need to do nothing. Go Skins we rule.

You're an idiot to suggest rebuilding.

So your saying you enjoy winning games by missed field goals with no time on the clock. Enjoy the games where we lead by 21 in the 1st half only to lose by 3 24 - 21? yup i love it too man. this team is great we dont need to do nothing. Go Skins we rule.

your expectations for this team are too ****ing high.

This was the first time that we got BEAT. I'd rather take a blowout loss than a close one.. We aren't the afc. Name a better defense in the NFC? I personaly can't think of anyone better.

The patriots are too good for the NFC. Did you expect any NFC team to show up against these guys?

THe truth about this season is that all NFC teams are high school teams compared to the colts and patriots. We can't even be on the same field as them.

Archived