Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerry Jones on the Skins-Cowgirls Rivalry

nickditchey

It's subtle, but with this small comment about playing a game in Europe it confirms who the Cowboys consider they're biggest rival. I hate the 'girls as much as anyone, but I definitely appreciate it when anyone from the org recognizes that we're their biggest rival.

"Our game is much like it is in soccer," Jones said. "It's my team versus your team. You take Dallas versus Wasington, and there's a lot there when you play that game in Dallas. You play that same game somewhere else, and it's going to feel more like an exhibition. Not that that's what it would be. But there are challenges."

Go Skins.

Prediction for this weekends game against the Pats:

Portis rushes for 121 yards on 19 carries as we wear out the pats old linebackers with a lot of stretch plays and outside runs. Keenan McCardell will play a huge role as well catching 3 key third down passes being an expert at finding the holes in coverages. What would really throw the Pats for a loop though would being able to roll J Cam out to the left a couple of times. Don't know if he's ready for that though.

It's subtle, but with this small comment about playing a game in Europe it confirms who the Cowboys consider they're biggest rival. I hate the 'girls as much as anyone, but I definitely appreciate it when anyone from the org recognizes that we're their biggest rival.

"Our game is much like it is in soccer," Jones said. "It's my team versus your team. You take Dallas versus Wasington, and there's a lot there when you play that game in Dallas. You play that same game somewhere else, and it's going to feel more like an exhibition. Not that that's what it would be. But there are challenges."

Go Skins.

Prediction for this weekends game against the Pats:

Portis rushes for 121 yards on 19 carries as we wear out the pats old linebackers with a lot of stretch plays and outside runs. Keenan McCardell will play a huge role as well catching 3 key third down passes being an expert at finding the holes in coverages. What would really throw the Pats for a loop though would being able to roll J Cam out to the left a couple of times. Don't know if he's ready for that though.

Not only this, but when they unveiled the design of the new stadium they are building, they panned to the fake scoreboard, and it said "Cowboys 21 Redskins 7." I'd call that a shot at the Skins, and both of these seem to indicate that we each consider ourselves true rivals. Heck, why else would Dallas be in a division of 3 teams on the East coast? It's this rivalry that dictated that alignment.

Not only this, but when they unveiled the design of the new stadium they are building, they panned to the fake scoreboard, and it said "Cowboys 21 Redskins 7." I'd call that a shot at the Skins, and both of these seem to indicate that we each consider ourselves true rivals. Heck, why else would Dallas be in a division of 3 teams on the East coast? It's this rivalry that dictated that alignment.

I have not heard a positive thing from anyone concerning playing overseas. Do you think any English Bloats going to care about a 'skins vs 'boys rivalry?

And its pretty sad we are playing overseas too. I don't give a rats ***** about anyone overseas concerning football. This is americas sport and thats the way it should stay. If other countries are so concerned about wanting to see a football game they could easily cross the boarder and get free health care, free welfare, and im sure could sneak it free tickets for not having a green card either. I'm moving off tangent.

I have not heard a positive thing from anyone concerning playing overseas. Do you think any English Bloats going to care about a 'skins vs 'boys rivalry?

And its pretty sad we are playing overseas too. I don't give a rats ***** about anyone overseas concerning football. This is americas sport and thats the way it should stay. If other countries are so concerned about wanting to see a football game they could easily cross the boarder and get free health care, free welfare, and im sure could sneak it free tickets for not having a green card either. I'm moving off tangent.

And its pretty sad we are playing overseas too. I don't give a rats ***** about anyone overseas concerning football. This is americas sport and thats the way it should stay.

Tell that to the league, who wants to broaden the popularity of the sport and open up new revenue streams.

Most people over there don't give a crap about American Football. It's the league doing cold call sales.

And its pretty sad we are playing overseas too. I don't give a rats ***** about anyone overseas concerning football. This is americas sport and thats the way it should stay.

Tell that to the league, who wants to broaden the popularity of the sport and open up new revenue streams.

Most people over there don't give a crap about American Football. It's the league doing cold call sales.

the only people that benefit from this are the airlines and hotels.

Do you know how much money they will make if only 10,000 fans plus coaches, players, press people, team reps, NFL reps have to fly over there and stay in a hotel for 2 - 3 nights

the only people that benefit from this are the airlines and hotels.

Do you know how much money they will make if only 10,000 fans plus coaches, players, press people, team reps, NFL reps have to fly over there and stay in a hotel for 2 - 3 nights

"Our game is much like it is in soccer," Jones said. "It's my team versus your team. You take Dallas versus Wasington, and there's a lot there when you play that game in Dallas. You play that same game somewhere else, except Washington, and it's going to feel more like an exhibition. Not that that's what it would be. But there are challenges."

Fixed. :thumbsup:

Archived