Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerry Jones on the Skins-Cowgirls Rivalry

nickditchey

i saw that but i don't view it as a shot. Are they going to put them getting blown out on the scoreboard in a model?
Now, what will be great is if and when Danny builds a new stadium, we should put a better score than 21-7 up there. Show it in the 4th quarter of a 35-7 thrashing of them. Wait, I think we've done that already to them.

i saw that but i don't view it as a shot. Are they going to put them getting blown out on the scoreboard in a model?
Now, what will be great is if and when Danny builds a new stadium, we should put a better score than 21-7 up there. Show it in the 4th quarter of a 35-7 thrashing of them. Wait, I think we've done that already to them.

I'm not really for international games either but what i really dont

understand is going to London. I assume london is suppose to be somekind

of gateway to europe but what about an NFL game in Toronto or Montreal. These cities arent much further than say Buffalo or Seattle and is in a market with at least a decent level of appreciation and understanding for American football.

Maybe even a canadian franchise kinda like the nba. But this whole europe thing seems like it is skipping a few steps.

I'm not really for international games either but what i really dont

understand is going to London. I assume london is suppose to be somekind

of gateway to europe but what about an NFL game in Toronto or Montreal. These cities arent much further than say Buffalo or Seattle and is in a market with at least a decent level of appreciation and understanding for American football.

Maybe even a canadian franchise kinda like the nba. But this whole europe thing seems like it is skipping a few steps.

Not to be rude but have any of you guys claiming no one in England cares about seeing an American football game ever been there? You do realize these tickets sold out in a matter of minutes correct? I have relatives that I speak to frequently across the pond and when there was an exhibition game there a while back they loved it. I'm not saying they should get a divisional/rivalry game but international games could be big for the league.

Not to be rude but have any of you guys claiming no one in England cares about seeing an American football game ever been there? You do realize these tickets sold out in a matter of minutes correct? I have relatives that I speak to frequently across the pond and when there was an exhibition game there a while back they loved it. I'm not saying they should get a divisional/rivalry game but international games could be big for the league.

Archived