Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Clinton takes on 9/11 Conspiracy Protestor

USS Redskins

I gave a specific example. Members of the Arlington Fire and Rescue services, and others, spent weeks painstakingly combing the ruins of the Pentagon and scraping up human remains with their hands so that the victims could be identified.

Or apparently they didn't according to your view. Are you suggesting that Arlington Fire and Rescue made this **** up as part of the conspiracy?

Well, to be fair, there are a lot of different 9/11 conspiracy theories. The "missile hitting the Pentagon" is one of the sillier ones and easiest to debunk.

The "Bush knew in advance and let it happen" one is also baloney in my opinion, but unfortunately, it is very difficult to disprove.

And there are others in between.

I gave a specific example. Members of the Arlington Fire and Rescue services, and others, spent weeks painstakingly combing the ruins of the Pentagon and scraping up human remains with their hands so that the victims could be identified.

Or apparently they didn't according to your view. Are you suggesting that Arlington Fire and Rescue made this **** up as part of the conspiracy?

Well, to be fair, there are a lot of different 9/11 conspiracy theories. The "missile hitting the Pentagon" is one of the sillier ones and easiest to debunk.

The "Bush knew in advance and let it happen" one is also baloney in my opinion, but unfortunately, it is very difficult to disprove.

And there are others in between.

First off Corcaigh, I have never said that I believe the offical truther company lines, so don't lump me in there. If fact, I have tryed to have rational conversations with some of thier leaders(or whatever they are) about the flaws in thier theorys.

I am not a truther!

I have had to walk around in the woods, looking for body parts, from a plane crash before and I know how horrible that scene is.

I have never said "there was no plane", but I would appriciate them releasing the videos of it.

First off Corcaigh, I have never said that I believe the offical truther company lines, so don't lump me in there. If fact, I have tryed to have rational conversations with some of thier leaders(or whatever they are) about the flaws in thier theorys.

I am not a truther!

I have had to walk around in the woods, looking for body parts, from a plane crash before and I know how horrible that scene is.

I have never said "there was no plane", but I would appriciate them releasing the videos of it.

I'm sure once he got done with his yelling, he would have presented all the proof. They must have proof right, considering all the people they are accusing of murder. There's no way the truthers would continue this without proof right? They are smarter then everyone else afterall.

I'm sure once he got done with his yelling, he would have presented all the proof. They must have proof right, considering all the people they are accusing of murder. There's no way the truthers would continue this without proof right? They are smarter then everyone else afterall.

I am not a truther!

Kool, you and I have been over this many times. All you ever say is that something isn't right. What exactly isn't right?

I am not a truther!

Kool, you and I have been over this many times. All you ever say is that something isn't right. What exactly isn't right?

No, they just have "questions." Ever changing and repeating questions.

Why won't you answer our questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, they just have "questions." Ever changing and repeating questions.

Why won't you answer our questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helpie, we have been over this. This thread was suppost to be about "tactics", not what happened before, during or after 9/11.

I'de like to point out, this tactic, of attacking people and catching them off gaurd, trying to get them shaken up and admit things they wouldn't normally, has resulted in McCain admiting the person involved with barring Ron Paul from the Iowa debate, was on his pay roll.

Also, wearechange.org has donated a lot of money to suffering 9/11 first responders, who our gov't has turned thier backs on. Doesn't sound like scum to me.

Helpie, we have been over this. This thread was suppost to be about "tactics", not what happened before, during or after 9/11.

I'de like to point out, this tactic, of attacking people and catching them off gaurd, trying to get them shaken up and admit things they wouldn't normally, has resulted in McCain admiting the person involved with barring Ron Paul from the Iowa debate, was on his pay roll.

Also, wearechange.org has donated a lot of money to suffering 9/11 first responders, who our gov't has turned thier backs on. Doesn't sound like scum to me.

alrighty then

alrighty then

Archived