Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Clinton takes on 9/11 Conspiracy Protestor

USS Redskins

I'd take it much further than that. Even if you believe that there are people at the top of the Bush Administration who would be sufficiently evil and deluded to do this, you also have to accuse the hundreds or even thousands of rescue service and medical personnel of being directly involved in the cover up.

Taking just one aspect of the Pentagon crash as an example, and the '9/11 truthers' claim of a missile rather than a hi-jacked commercial plane being responsible for the impact. The DNA of the passengers on American Airlines Flight 77 which left Dulles that morning was recovered from the Pentagon site by the rescue and medical personnel. To suggest a conspiracy is to accuse all of these people of being complicit in the greatest mass murder in American history.

Clinton's "How dare you" is an appropriate response.

I agree totally. It's the biggest hole in their theory,, how many people would have to be involved, and how many people would then have to shut up about it. If there is one thing people can't do, it's keep a secret. You'd think just ONE of the thousands of people who would have had to be involved in making the story plausible would have had an attack of guilt or a need for money by now.

Good job Bill. Powerfully handled with customary tact.

~Bang

I'd take it much further than that. Even if you believe that there are people at the top of the Bush Administration who would be sufficiently evil and deluded to do this, you also have to accuse the hundreds or even thousands of rescue service and medical personnel of being directly involved in the cover up.

Taking just one aspect of the Pentagon crash as an example, and the '9/11 truthers' claim of a missile rather than a hi-jacked commercial plane being responsible for the impact. The DNA of the passengers on American Airlines Flight 77 which left Dulles that morning was recovered from the Pentagon site by the rescue and medical personnel. To suggest a conspiracy is to accuse all of these people of being complicit in the greatest mass murder in American history.

Clinton's "How dare you" is an appropriate response.

I agree totally. It's the biggest hole in their theory,, how many people would have to be involved, and how many people would then have to shut up about it. If there is one thing people can't do, it's keep a secret. You'd think just ONE of the thousands of people who would have had to be involved in making the story plausible would have had an attack of guilt or a need for money by now.

~Bang

I disagree here. I think your other points are valid.

However, these types of protest tactics: interrupting speeches and/or discussions by yelling catchphrases; standing in the middle of a highway to keep people from making it to work on time; throwing Molotov ****tails through the window of a Starbucks, all they do is serve to alienate the protesters from the general population, which is ultimately, the very people they are trying to convince. They just come across as high-strung *******s, unstable and irrational crusaders. They obscure their own message by their tactics of annoying everybody. Not to mention there is a fascist element to their beliefs, in that they get extremely angry if you don't see things the way they do, so angry they will not allow anyone to speak who doesn't speak to them, so angry that they will do what they can to disrupt the lives of people who don't buy their message.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions. There is something wrong with doing it in a way that is disrespectful, and as a product of that, counterproductive.

Throwing words and throwing a molotov ****tail is not the same thing, not even close, but in general, I do agree with your point.

I disagree here. I think your other points are valid.

However, these types of protest tactics: interrupting speeches and/or discussions by yelling catchphrases; standing in the middle of a highway to keep people from making it to work on time; throwing Molotov ****tails through the window of a Starbucks, all they do is serve to alienate the protesters from the general population, which is ultimately, the very people they are trying to convince. They just come across as high-strung *******s, unstable and irrational crusaders. They obscure their own message by their tactics of annoying everybody. Not to mention there is a fascist element to their beliefs, in that they get extremely angry if you don't see things the way they do, so angry they will not allow anyone to speak who doesn't speak to them, so angry that they will do what they can to disrupt the lives of people who don't buy their message.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions. There is something wrong with doing it in a way that is disrespectful, and as a product of that, counterproductive.

Throwing words and throwing a molotov ****tail is not the same thing, not even close, but in general, I do agree with your point.

~Bang

I'de say the biggest hole in thier theory, is that they think they have it all figured out, when they realy don't have a clue.

It would be possible for very few people to pull this off. We've discussed this before and I don't have the time to now(although I do enjoy it).

~Bang

I'de say the biggest hole in thier theory, is that they think they have it all figured out, when they realy don't have a clue.

It would be possible for very few people to pull this off. We've discussed this before and I don't have the time to now(although I do enjoy it).

So, we are to believe that the same administration that has created the mess in Iraq, somehow was able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind. Uh, I don't think so.

The Iraq cluster**** was part of their cover up and you fell for it. How gullible are you?

So, we are to believe that the same administration that has created the mess in Iraq, somehow was able to pull off the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind. Uh, I don't think so.

The Iraq cluster**** was part of their cover up and you fell for it. How gullible are you?

I

It would be possible for very few people to pull this off.

I gave a specific example. Members of the Arlington Fire and Rescue services, and others, spent weeks painstakingly combing the ruins of the Pentagon and scraping up human remains with their hands so that the victims could be identified.

Or apparently they didn't according to your view. Are you suggesting that Arlington Fire and Rescue made this **** up as part of the conspiracy?

I

It would be possible for very few people to pull this off.

I gave a specific example. Members of the Arlington Fire and Rescue services, and others, spent weeks painstakingly combing the ruins of the Pentagon and scraping up human remains with their hands so that the victims could be identified.

Or apparently they didn't according to your view. Are you suggesting that Arlington Fire and Rescue made this **** up as part of the conspiracy?

Is that why you're voting for Ron Paul?

Zing! :jk: You walked into that one.

Well played.

Jerk.:laugh:

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/41083/

http://www.freezerbox.com/archive/article.php?id=274

http://globalpolicy.igc.org/security/oil/2004/0128oilprofit.htm

The administration that created this mess in Iraq, that is making them billions of dollars, establishing permenit bases to launch against other countries, who we, the tax payers, give billions to and has repeatedly lied to the American people over and over again about it? Yeah, them.

Is that why you're voting for Ron Paul?

Zing! :jk: You walked into that one.

Well played.

Jerk.:laugh:

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/41083/

http://www.freezerbox.com/archive/article.php?id=274

http://globalpolicy.igc.org/security/oil/2004/0128oilprofit.htm

The administration that created this mess in Iraq, that is making them billions of dollars, establishing permenit bases to launch against other countries, who we, the tax payers, give billions to and has repeatedly lied to the American people over and over again about it? Yeah, them.

Archived