Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brams Blog...Skins keeping quiet...

SkinsNoles21

NOBODY has kept it close against the Pats so far. It is going to take all of the preparation and concentration that each player and coach on this team has, to play well on Sunday. I think they all realize how big not just winning, but playing well against a team like this is for their hopes for the rest of the season. I kind of feel like even if they lose, if they just play well, it could be a huge moral victory for the guys. To know that they played their best, and gave this record setting team a run for their money, could springboard something special for the rest of the season.

However, if we actually do pull out a win, throw some points up on them with our D putting a halt to an offense like this, I believe everyone covering the NFL will give us instant respect. Our team especially our offense will be coming out the rest of the season playing with a new found confidence that everyone on this board has been waiting for.

I would like to think the offense has been playing all year towards this game. Not showing anything as to what they are going to do. I think this is where the Skins pull out the "playbook" and unleash Jason on the hapless NE defense and blow them off the field. Reminiscent of SB vs. Denver.

IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope

I would like to think the offense has been playing all year towards this game. Not showing anything as to what they are going to do. I think this is where the Skins pull out the "playbook" and unleash Jason on the hapless NE defense and blow them off the field. Reminiscent of SB vs. Denver.

IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope

:cheers: Its really time for this team to take the next step. No more fumbles, no dropped passes and play like a team on a mission. If we are for real there is no better place to show it. HAIL!

:cheers: Exactly my friend!!. I just have the feeling they going to come out and just play the best game of the season.

:cheers: Its really time for this team to take the next step. No more fumbles, no dropped passes and play like a team on a mission. If we are for real there is no better place to show it. HAIL!

:cheers: Exactly my friend!!. I just have the feeling they going to come out and just play the best game of the season.

This will be the CLEANEST, most well prepared Skins offense we've ever seen this weekend.

THEY KNOW there is only one way to win.

And that is to be as efficient and perfect as possible.

THIS is the breakout win we've been looking for.

This will be the defining moment.

This will be our GIVEN SUNDAY.

I love all the positive posts, as long as it turns in to a win... I dont see it happening but I hope I am wrong.

This will be the CLEANEST, most well prepared Skins offense we've ever seen this weekend.

THEY KNOW there is only one way to win.

And that is to be as efficient and perfect as possible.

THIS is the breakout win we've been looking for.

This will be the defining moment.

This will be our GIVEN SUNDAY.

I love all the positive posts, as long as it turns in to a win... I dont see it happening but I hope I am wrong.

unfortunately, Portis said this,"Talent-wise, I think we [are] the most talented team in the NFL. It's discipline. It's coming together and playing as a team," Portis said. "When it comes to talent, I think we've got more talent than anybody, including the Patriots. You look at the receiving corps they put together, I think our receiving corps is just as talented."

hopefully, this won't make it to their bulletin board.

Actually, I do not see anything wrong with the last part of his comment. While I like the quiet approach you need to have confidence. Playing scared is a sure way of losing

unfortunately, Portis said this,"Talent-wise, I think we [are] the most talented team in the NFL. It's discipline. It's coming together and playing as a team," Portis said. "When it comes to talent, I think we've got more talent than anybody, including the Patriots. You look at the receiving corps they put together, I think our receiving corps is just as talented."

hopefully, this won't make it to their bulletin board.

Actually, I do not see anything wrong with the last part of his comment. While I like the quiet approach you need to have confidence. Playing scared is a sure way of losing

I like the "quite storm" approach. Thats how we need to be, go up there and give them hell. Don't do any talking until we get up there. We need to go out there and play our butts off and leave nothing behind.

Yes this "quite storm" that will take this undergod of a team to the paloffs under the leadership of Jason Taylor!!!

I like the "quite storm" approach. Thats how we need to be, go up there and give them hell. Don't do any talking until we get up there. We need to go out there and play our butts off and leave nothing behind.

Yes this "quite storm" that will take this undergod of a team to the paloffs under the leadership of Jason Taylor!!!

Actually, this gives me some concern. IMO, Gibbs shows no fire, no spark, no urgency, no emotion...

and now you are saying the team is being the same way! doesn't sound good.

I hope I am wrong.

He never will when it comes to the media. But if you think he's a push over in the locker room you're wrong.

I want the team to show emotion and intensity on the field. Not in front of a microphone.

Actually, this gives me some concern. IMO, Gibbs shows no fire, no spark, no urgency, no emotion...

and now you are saying the team is being the same way! doesn't sound good.

I hope I am wrong.

He never will when it comes to the media. But if you think he's a push over in the locker room you're wrong.

I want the team to show emotion and intensity on the field. Not in front of a microphone.

Archived