Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brams Blog...Skins keeping quiet...

SkinsNoles21

The Redskins were extremely tight lipped during today’s open locker room session as preparation began in earnest for their game with New England this weekend.. Carlos Rogers would only concede, “all you hear about is New England and Indianapolis, what is there to say? We’re 17 point underdogs, I’ve never seen that.”

The typically chirpy Fred Smoot would only answer questions by saying, “we’re just going to play football.” LB London Fletcher went so far as to not answer questions asked directly about New England. Fox 5 anchor Dave Feldman asked two straight questions about the Patriots, Fletcher just stared back at him and Dave finally went “Really?”

Asked if he is playing up the underdog perspective with his team, Joe Gibbs said, “No, I think our guys are smart enough to understand the challenge ahead of them.” When asked about how you go about trying to stop the Patriots pass attack, secondary coach Jerry Gray said, “Pray.” He followed that up with, “hope one of them slips or something.”

Either the Redskins are putting on one of the best poker faces I have ever witnessed or they are in big trouble…

http://coveringtheredskins.blogspot.com/

This is how you have to be with a team like the Pats...but...

Heres to hoping they are holding a straight flush...:cheers:

The Redskins were extremely tight lipped during today’s open locker room session as preparation began in earnest for their game with New England this weekend.. Carlos Rogers would only concede, “all you hear about is New England and Indianapolis, what is there to say? We’re 17 point underdogs, I’ve never seen that.”

The typically chirpy Fred Smoot would only answer questions by saying, “we’re just going to play football.” LB London Fletcher went so far as to not answer questions asked directly about New England. Fox 5 anchor Dave Feldman asked two straight questions about the Patriots, Fletcher just stared back at him and Dave finally went “Really?”

Asked if he is playing up the underdog perspective with his team, Joe Gibbs said, “No, I think our guys are smart enough to understand the challenge ahead of them.” When asked about how you go about trying to stop the Patriots pass attack, secondary coach Jerry Gray said, “Pray.” He followed that up with, “hope one of them slips or something.”

Either the Redskins are putting on one of the best poker faces I have ever witnessed or they are in big trouble…

http://coveringtheredskins.blogspot.com/

This is how you have to be with a team like the Pats...but...

Heres to hoping they are holding a straight flush...:cheers:

Our Boys have nothing to lose, You go up there and play like they dont have another day of football left, this is the their last game of their lives. Got to throw everything at them, when you have nothing to lose and an a underdog can me them a very very dangerous team. Hoping that our boys show up :cheers:

Our Boys have nothing to lose, You go up there and play like they dont have another day of football left, this is the their last game of their lives. Got to throw everything at them, when you have nothing to lose and an a underdog can me them a very very dangerous team. Hoping that our boys show up :cheers:

There's almost a ghost town... deadening silence about this Skins vs patriots game...

Something BIG is going to happen to the Patriots and NO ONE is prepared for it.

:cheers:

don't know why, but your post made me laugh my you know what off ... :point2sky

There's almost a ghost town... deadening silence about this Skins vs patriots game...

Something BIG is going to happen to the Patriots and NO ONE is prepared for it.

:cheers:

don't know why, but your post made me laugh my you know what off ... :point2sky

Archived