Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brams Blog...Skins keeping quiet...

SkinsNoles21

unfortunately, Portis said this,"Talent-wise, I think we [are] the most talented team in the NFL. It's discipline. It's coming together and playing as a team," Portis said. "When it comes to talent, I think we've got more talent than anybody, including the Patriots. You look at the receiving corps they put together, I think our receiving corps is just as talented."

hopefully, this won't make it to their bulletin board.

Portis is such a moron. I'm sorry but that's just a stupid statement to make on so many levels. Someone PLEASE tape his mouth shut. :doh:

unfortunately, Portis said this,"Talent-wise, I think we [are] the most talented team in the NFL. It's discipline. It's coming together and playing as a team," Portis said. "When it comes to talent, I think we've got more talent than anybody, including the Patriots. You look at the receiving corps they put together, I think our receiving corps is just as talented."

hopefully, this won't make it to their bulletin board.

Portis is such a moron. I'm sorry but that's just a stupid statement to make on so many levels. Someone PLEASE tape his mouth shut. :doh:

sad part about all of this is, when we beat the Patriots this week...as big an upset as many would consider this to be (i'm not one of them)........this will forever be labeled as a "trap" game for NE. "they were thinking ahead to Indi," or "the 'Skins got lucky," or "if Moss/Brady/Welker had been able to play the entire game it would've been a different story."

there is absolutely nothing short of blowing NE out of the water that would convince anybody outside of 'Skins fans that we belong on the same field as Brady & co.

in a sense, this could be a real galvanizing victory for our team not only by showing we can beat anybody we go up against...but also because a non-blowout victory will likely be reported as stated above & the media will fail to acknowledge any ability on the Redskins part. this will in-turn continue to perpetuate & grow this vibe, this feeling at Redskin park that we are being disrespected. that nobody thinks we're really any good, & that all they can do to change that is to shut up & beat the tar out of anybody who dares step onto the field against them.

the goal this week is simple:

everyone will know that while you may have beaten the Washington Redskins, you were most certainly in a battle for your football life & you would sooner face a lion in a cage than play against the Washington Redskins.

HAIL

sad part about all of this is, when we beat the Patriots this week...as big an upset as many would consider this to be (i'm not one of them)........this will forever be labeled as a "trap" game for NE. "they were thinking ahead to Indi," or "the 'Skins got lucky," or "if Moss/Brady/Welker had been able to play the entire game it would've been a different story."

there is absolutely nothing short of blowing NE out of the water that would convince anybody outside of 'Skins fans that we belong on the same field as Brady & co.

in a sense, this could be a real galvanizing victory for our team not only by showing we can beat anybody we go up against...but also because a non-blowout victory will likely be reported as stated above & the media will fail to acknowledge any ability on the Redskins part. this will in-turn continue to perpetuate & grow this vibe, this feeling at Redskin park that we are being disrespected. that nobody thinks we're really any good, & that all they can do to change that is to shut up & beat the tar out of anybody who dares step onto the field against them.

the goal this week is simple:

everyone will know that while you may have beaten the Washington Redskins, you were most certainly in a battle for your football life & you would sooner face a lion in a cage than play against the Washington Redskins.

HAIL

Archived