Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It seems our coach is impressed with your team.

Blah!Blah!Blah!

Oh please... Bill finds great things to say about every opponent. I've read his mid-week press conferences several times the past few years, and it doesn't matter if they're playing the Colts or the Raiders, he will find a way to make them sound like a juggernaught. He made it sound like the Dolphins were going to wipe the floor with his team and like Dallas was the best team since the 1985 Bears.

I pray that our players don't read that garbage and believe one single word of it.

Belicheck learned this from the master: Gibbs. If anyone could make a old garbage can smell sweet it would be one of those two guys.

juggernaut00.jpg

I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

As much as people hate Belichick for a) winning so many games and super bowls or B) just sick of hearing about the Patriots year after year or c) hate the whole cheating scandal he's caught up in...

...I find I respect him a lot when I read Q&A's like this. The guy is all about football, nonstop. It's crazy how much he knows about his competition, down to their actual names. Rarely does he call out positions when describing a team he's facing. He knows the actual names of these guys. He dives into planning for his games. It's a testament to the patriots success in the last decade. He gets every detail of his competition.

As far as the cheating scandal is concerned... Parcels admitting that every coach does it makes me feel a little more comfortable about the whole thing. I mean if Belichick was the only one, then that's a whole 'nother story. But it's not that way.

As much as people hate Belichick for a) winning so many games and super bowls or B) just sick of hearing about the Patriots year after year or c) hate the whole cheating scandal he's caught up in...

...I find I respect him a lot when I read Q&A's like this. The guy is all about football, nonstop. It's crazy how much he knows about his competition, down to their actual names. Rarely does he call out positions when describing a team he's facing. He knows the actual names of these guys. He dives into planning for his games. It's a testament to the patriots success in the last decade. He gets every detail of his competition.

As far as the cheating scandal is concerned... Parcels admitting that every coach does it makes me feel a little more comfortable about the whole thing. I mean if Belichick was the only one, then that's a whole 'nother story. But it's not that way.

I hear you but living in Boston the mediots hate him, of which I could care less. He loves to dodge injury questions like no other. When JG discusses injuries he tries to describe the exact location and muscle group then refers you to Bubba. Bill just says, "ohhhhhh he's a little sore...he'll be okay." Then the guy is downgraded to doubtful the very next day.

He also has a reputation similar to GW. "You listen to me and play within MY system, you will be successful. If you don't you will fail. End of story." This according to the media. While a member of the team guys are very hesitant to discuss Bill and what he says behind closed doors but when they leave it's the same tune. He's ****y and will make you pay if you don't do exactly what he says, as it relates to football.

I heard hes a cool guy off the field and has many celebrity friends. Barkley, Terry Franconia, Larry Bird, etc. He also had a nasty public divorce. Point is he isn't perfect but the guy knows football and will a few more rings before its all said and done. I believe they are working on an extention as we speak, according to the boston mediots!

I hear you but living in Boston the mediots hate him, of which I could care less. He loves to dodge injury questions like no other. When JG discusses injuries he tries to describe the exact location and muscle group then refers you to Bubba. Bill just says, "ohhhhhh he's a little sore...he'll be okay." Then the guy is downgraded to doubtful the very next day.

He also has a reputation similar to GW. "You listen to me and play within MY system, you will be successful. If you don't you will fail. End of story." This according to the media. While a member of the team guys are very hesitant to discuss Bill and what he says behind closed doors but when they leave it's the same tune. He's ****y and will make you pay if you don't do exactly what he says, as it relates to football.

I heard hes a cool guy off the field and has many celebrity friends. Barkley, Terry Franconia, Larry Bird, etc. He also had a nasty public divorce. Point is he isn't perfect but the guy knows football and will a few more rings before its all said and done. I believe they are working on an extention as we speak, according to the boston mediots!

He's never beaten our team. Our coach has won SB's with 3 different QB's.Our coach has integrity. Our fan base are not fair weathered and didn't begin selling out the stadium only after wins. So he should be impressed. He will be more impressed after we hand him 2 losses this season.

He's never beaten our team. Our coach has won SB's with 3 different QB's.Our coach has integrity. Our fan base are not fair weathered and didn't begin selling out the stadium only after wins. So he should be impressed. He will be more impressed after we hand him 2 losses this season.

The part I like is when Bill said:

"They’re hard to stop. They’re a veteran offensive line. I know they lost two good players earlier in the year on that right side, but they have two veteran guys in [Todd] Wade and [Jason] Fabini that have stepped in there, so they’ve got a lot of experience in there on the offensive line, at tight end, at running back, at wide receiver. Campbell’s no rookie, so they’re a very experienced team. They know what they’re doing. They can handle a lot of different situations and looks and they execute pretty well. They make you beat them - they don’t beat themselves. '

Stop it, your killing me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The part I like is when Bill said:

"They’re hard to stop. They’re a veteran offensive line. I know they lost two good players earlier in the year on that right side, but they have two veteran guys in [Todd] Wade and [Jason] Fabini that have stepped in there, so they’ve got a lot of experience in there on the offensive line, at tight end, at running back, at wide receiver. Campbell’s no rookie, so they’re a very experienced team. They know what they’re doing. They can handle a lot of different situations and looks and they execute pretty well. They make you beat them - they don’t beat themselves. '

Stop it, your killing me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This little quote in his press conference should let you know just how full of **** Bill Belicheck is:

When the media mentioned that Campbell has thrown zero touchdowns to his WR's, this is what Bill responded with:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Bill. So Campbell has so many options at WR that are open on any given play... that he simply can't decide who is more open and who to throw it to... so he runs instead of passing it.

Oh, I see! The reason our passing game is so terribly one dimensional (Cooley) is because we have too many WR's getting open.

guiness-inside.jpg

Brilliant!

He either thinks our QB is a terrible decision maker or he's FOS.

I think he is just making stuff up. We rarely run more than 2 WR sets (unfortunately) so the whole "so many guys he can't decide" thing is nonsense. It is a combination of our O line being injured, bad playcalling, and poor play by our WR core (besides ARE...he has gotten to the 1 yard like like 4 times this year).

This little quote in his press conference should let you know just how full of **** Bill Belicheck is:

When the media mentioned that Campbell has thrown zero touchdowns to his WR's, this is what Bill responded with:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Bill. So Campbell has so many options at WR that are open on any given play... that he simply can't decide who is more open and who to throw it to... so he runs instead of passing it.

Oh, I see! The reason our passing game is so terribly one dimensional (Cooley) is because we have too many WR's getting open.

guiness-inside.jpg

Brilliant!

He either thinks our QB is a terrible decision maker or he's FOS.

I think he is just making stuff up. We rarely run more than 2 WR sets (unfortunately) so the whole "so many guys he can't decide" thing is nonsense. It is a combination of our O line being injured, bad playcalling, and poor play by our WR core (besides ARE...he has gotten to the 1 yard like like 4 times this year).

Archived