Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It seems our coach is impressed with your team.

Blah!Blah!Blah!

Oh please... Bill finds great things to say about every opponent. I've read his mid-week press conferences several times the past few years, and it doesn't matter if they're playing the Colts or the Raiders, he will find a way to make them sound like a juggernaught. He made it sound like the Dolphins were going to wipe the floor with his team and like Dallas was the best team since the 1985 Bears.

I pray that our players don't read that garbage and believe one single word of it.

Oh please... Bill finds great things to say about every opponent. I've read his mid-week press conferences several times the past few years, and it doesn't matter if they're playing the Colts or the Raiders, he will find a way to make them sound like a juggernaught. He made it sound like the Dolphins were going to wipe the floor with his team and like Dallas was the best team since the 1985 Bears.

I pray that our players don't read that garbage and believe one single word of it.

This little quote in his press conference should let you know just how full of **** Bill Belicheck is:

When the media mentioned that Campbell has thrown zero touchdowns to his WR's, this is what Bill responded with:

BB: Well, they’ll get them (touchdowns). Those guys are good receivers. He’s got a lot of good receivers. He can’t decide who to throw it to because he has a lot of options. And he’ll scramble, like he did last week, you know, pick up a key third down

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Bill. So Campbell has so many options at WR that are open on any given play... that he simply can't decide who is more open and who to throw it to... so he runs instead of passing it.

Oh, I see! The reason our passing game is so terribly one dimensional (Cooley) is because we have too many WR's getting open.

guiness-inside.jpg

Brilliant!

He either thinks our QB is a terrible decision maker or he's FOS.

This little quote in his press conference should let you know just how full of **** Bill Belicheck is:

When the media mentioned that Campbell has thrown zero touchdowns to his WR's, this is what Bill responded with:

BB: Well, they’ll get them (touchdowns). Those guys are good receivers. He’s got a lot of good receivers. He can’t decide who to throw it to because he has a lot of options. And he’ll scramble, like he did last week, you know, pick up a key third down

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK Bill. So Campbell has so many options at WR that are open on any given play... that he simply can't decide who is more open and who to throw it to... so he runs instead of passing it.

Oh, I see! The reason our passing game is so terribly one dimensional (Cooley) is because we have too many WR's getting open.

guiness-inside.jpg

Brilliant!

He either thinks our QB is a terrible decision maker or he's FOS.

Belicheck learned this from the master: Gibbs. If anyone could make a old garbage can smell sweet it would be one of those two guys.

juggernaut00.jpg

I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

Archived