Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It seems our coach is impressed with your team.

Blah!Blah!Blah!

I think he is just making stuff up. We rarely run more than 2 WR sets (unfortunately) so the whole "so many guys he can't decide" thing is nonsense. It is a combination of our O line being injured, bad playcalling, and poor play by our WR core (besides ARE...he has gotten to the 1 yard like like 4 times this year).

Actually we do run a lot of 3 WR sets.

I think he is just making stuff up. We rarely run more than 2 WR sets (unfortunately) so the whole "so many guys he can't decide" thing is nonsense. It is a combination of our O line being injured, bad playcalling, and poor play by our WR core (besides ARE...he has gotten to the 1 yard like like 4 times this year).

Actually we do run a lot of 3 WR sets.

BB: "Well, I think Joe [Gibbs]’s stamp on the team is mainly on the offensive side of the ball."

As poorly as the Skins' offensive has been playing, I bet BB is licking his chops at this offense. He probably figures their O will score sometimes at least, but I bet he thinks he can shut out Gibbs' offense.

You don't expect him to tip his hand do you?

BB: "Well, I think Joe [Gibbs]’s stamp on the team is mainly on the offensive side of the ball."

As poorly as the Skins' offensive has been playing, I bet BB is licking his chops at this offense. He probably figures their O will score sometimes at least, but I bet he thinks he can shut out Gibbs' offense.

You don't expect him to tip his hand do you?

Belichick is "buttering up" the Skins.

No, wait, that's Tom Brady's line... http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218374[/html

So I guess this isn't Bill "blowing smoke."

I’ve spent the last couple days watching a lot of tape on the Redskins...

Where did you get those tapes from??? I thought I saw a guy on the Cardinals' sideline last week wearing a Patriots shirt.

Belichick is "buttering up" the Skins.

No, wait, that's Tom Brady's line... http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218374[/html

So I guess this isn't Bill "blowing smoke."

I’ve spent the last couple days watching a lot of tape on the Redskins...

Where did you get those tapes from??? I thought I saw a guy on the Cardinals' sideline last week wearing a Patriots shirt.

Archived