Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are all the hurricanes?

E-Dog Night

You know how its popular to say 'How long until someone blames Bush?' Well, I'm going to start asking 'How long until h4r asks how long until someone blames Bush?' ;)

edit - I almost asked it in the 2nd post. It would have been a 2 post pre-emptive strike. :)

Come on man, you're slippin'. Though, I probably would've have said anything if you predicted it. :laugh:

You know how its popular to say 'How long until someone blames Bush?' Well, I'm going to start asking 'How long until h4r asks how long until someone blames Bush?' ;)

edit - I almost asked it in the 2nd post. It would have been a 2 post pre-emptive strike. :)

Come on man, you're slippin'. Though, I probably would've have said anything if you predicted it. :laugh:

Seriously, is that caption you speaking about hurricane season?

You have no facts and no knowledge of the season, yet you want to make a moronic political comment that there wasnt an active hurricane season?

sorry, that was a little rough. But hurricanes have really affected my life and as someone who went through katrina, its obvious to me that they should not be joked about. :)

Dude. Try reading the posts! That might clear things up a bit. I wasn't the who made a political comment. I was chastising someone for it, actually.

Seriously, is that caption you speaking about hurricane season?

You have no facts and no knowledge of the season, yet you want to make a moronic political comment that there wasnt an active hurricane season?

sorry, that was a little rough. But hurricanes have really affected my life and as someone who went through katrina, its obvious to me that they should not be joked about. :)

Dude. Try reading the posts! That might clear things up a bit. I wasn't the who made a political comment. I was chastising someone for it, actually.

I suppose I should've bought a moronic T-shirt and worn it abroad instead. Sorry.

Ah, still got your panties in a twist over that one. Guess you didn't stick around in the thread long enough to realize I was joking? Or do you actually have a sense of humor?

Man oh man. Rush has really got you worked up today!

I suppose I should've bought a moronic T-shirt and worn it abroad instead. Sorry.

Ah, still got your panties in a twist over that one. Guess you didn't stick around in the thread long enough to realize I was joking? Or do you actually have a sense of humor?

Man oh man. Rush has really got you worked up today!

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATWOAT+shtml/231511.shtml

FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER EXTENDING FROM THE LESSER ANTILLES EASTWARD INTO THE ATLANTIC FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES IS

ASSOCIATED WITH A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL WAVE AND AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH. UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT FAVORABLE FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATWOAT+shtml/231511.shtml

FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC...CARIBBEAN SEA AND THE GULF OF MEXICO...

A LARGE AREA OF DISTURBED WEATHER EXTENDING FROM THE LESSER ANTILLES EASTWARD INTO THE ATLANTIC FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED MILES IS

ASSOCIATED WITH A WESTWARD-MOVING TROPICAL WAVE AND AN UPPER-LEVEL TROUGH. UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE NOT FAVORABLE FOR TROPICAL CYCLONE FORMATION.

All of us in South Florida have set up fans facing the water. So we've literally blown them away from the US.

You can thank us later.

Either that or Global Warming stops hurricanes from hitting land.

Remilik and the Illuminati - keeping America hurricane free by use of blow jobs since 2007.

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup:

All of us in South Florida have set up fans facing the water. So we've literally blown them away from the US.

You can thank us later.

Either that or Global Warming stops hurricanes from hitting land.

Remilik and the Illuminati - keeping America hurricane free by use of blow jobs since 2007.

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup:

You can thank us later.

But the energy needed to power the fans is fueling global warming. :doh: :silly:

Unless, of course, the energy comes from offshore wind turbines, in which case .... I'm very confused :)

You can thank us later.

But the energy needed to power the fans is fueling global warming. :doh: :silly:

Unless, of course, the energy comes from offshore wind turbines, in which case .... I'm very confused :)

I have a theory - I call it the Rosie factor.

Rosie O'donnell is out of work, she spews lots of hot air, which hurricanes need to form. She hasnt been running her big yap much, so no hurricanes.

Also - to prevent hurricanes - I call it the Rosie Solution: If a hurricane forms off the coast of the US - have Rosie eat a larger than normal dinner maybe 2 cows, instead of the normal 1 - throw in some beans, etc.... set her on the coast, pointing towards a hurricane, have her bend her gigantic ass over and blast out a fart.

This should easily blow the hurricane off course, hopefully towards Canada.

I have a theory - I call it the Rosie factor.

Rosie O'donnell is out of work, she spews lots of hot air, which hurricanes need to form. She hasnt been running her big yap much, so no hurricanes.

Also - to prevent hurricanes - I call it the Rosie Solution: If a hurricane forms off the coast of the US - have Rosie eat a larger than normal dinner maybe 2 cows, instead of the normal 1 - throw in some beans, etc.... set her on the coast, pointing towards a hurricane, have her bend her gigantic ass over and blast out a fart.

This should easily blow the hurricane off course, hopefully towards Canada.

Archived