Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is Saunders the problem?

earl

I'm not saying the Redskins would even have a chance either way, but seriously...what is UP with that? They get into Pats territory and suddenly communications are down? Didn't Marvin Lewis and some other coaches already call them out on that? Why are they still allowed to get away with it?

I'm not saying the Redskins would even have a chance either way, but seriously...what is UP with that? They get into Pats territory and suddenly communications are down? Didn't Marvin Lewis and some other coaches already call them out on that? Why are they still allowed to get away with it?

End it.

The offense has consistenly done less with more weapons (Campbell, Randle El) then it did with Gibbs calling the plays.

Don't say anything about injuries. Good offenses adjust to injuries.

Prime example of good coach work that is not being done is to tell Campbell to adjust his snap count. The Patriots line was jumping the snap because everything was on the same count. Just one of many possible examples of an easy adjustment that never seems to be made in the Saunders offense.

End it.

The offense has consistenly done less with more weapons (Campbell, Randle El) then it did with Gibbs calling the plays.

Don't say anything about injuries. Good offenses adjust to injuries.

Prime example of good coach work that is not being done is to tell Campbell to adjust his snap count. The Patriots line was jumping the snap because everything was on the same count. Just one of many possible examples of an easy adjustment that never seems to be made in the Saunders offense.

:mad: The Skins are running the same pathetic 10 offensive plays that they started out with on the first game of the season. So much for that complex offensive game book. I think the quick pass out to the sidelines is probably the next worst offensive play in football next to number one, the double reverse. Yeah . . . I am going out on a limb here but I think Al Saunders is a big problem.

:dallasuck

:mad: The Skins are running the same pathetic 10 offensive plays that they started out with on the first game of the season. So much for that complex offensive game book. I think the quick pass out to the sidelines is probably the next worst offensive play in football next to number one, the double reverse. Yeah . . . I am going out on a limb here but I think Al Saunders is a big problem.

:dallasuck

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

2005 Santana and Portis set team records. This was with the incredible Mark Brunell orchestrating the offense that opposing defenses had to worry about.

The last two years, regardless of who they play against they look middle of the pack on offense with talent that is much better than middle of the pack.

Enough broke ass trick plays... Enough trying to block Strahan with Cooley...

Enough Al Saunders...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

2005 Santana and Portis set team records. This was with the incredible Mark Brunell orchestrating the offense that opposing defenses had to worry about.

The last two years, regardless of who they play against they look middle of the pack on offense with talent that is much better than middle of the pack.

Enough broke ass trick plays... Enough trying to block Strahan with Cooley...

Enough Al Saunders...

Archived