Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Key to pressuring brady = LaRon Landry

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

Rush 4 Drop the rest

Let them catch underneath, see if Brady is patient enough. Once they catch it underneath you f'ing POUND them. See if they still want it in the 4th.

Same gameplan as our other wins. We are the 2000 baltimore ravens. We win by defense. We hope our O doesnt detract. We have to play this way with 3 subs on the O line.

GO GET THEM D. SMACK THEM IN THE MOUTH. LONDON I AM TALKING TO YOU. IF YOU ARE READING THIS. YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO OUR D IN A LONG LONG TIME. GET THEM FIRED UP TO SNOT BUBBLE THE PATRIOTS.

I agree for the basic package. Rush four, play coverage amd pound the crap out of their receivers if thay make the catch. But every so often, send one extra guy after Brady and try to pound the snot out of him too. :-)

Rush 4 Drop the rest

Let them catch underneath, see if Brady is patient enough. Once they catch it underneath you f'ing POUND them. See if they still want it in the 4th.

Same gameplan as our other wins. We are the 2000 baltimore ravens. We win by defense. We hope our O doesnt detract. We have to play this way with 3 subs on the O line.

GO GET THEM D. SMACK THEM IN THE MOUTH. LONDON I AM TALKING TO YOU. IF YOU ARE READING THIS. YOU ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO OUR D IN A LONG LONG TIME. GET THEM FIRED UP TO SNOT BUBBLE THE PATRIOTS.

I agree for the basic package. Rush four, play coverage amd pound the crap out of their receivers if thay make the catch. But every so often, send one extra guy after Brady and try to pound the snot out of him too. :-)

some of you guys are pretty convincing with the drop 7, i just think brady is too good for that. the pats rarely fumble, and brady wont force bad throws if he doesnt have it.

i guess we'll see what goes down on sunday, i just think rushing an extra guy from time to time might keep them off edge, and landry should be the guy rushing. or washington if hes back.

some of you guys are pretty convincing with the drop 7, i just think brady is too good for that. the pats rarely fumble, and brady wont force bad throws if he doesnt have it.

i guess we'll see what goes down on sunday, i just think rushing an extra guy from time to time might keep them off edge, and landry should be the guy rushing. or washington if hes back.

Not allowing them to make 5 yard catches into 50 yards touchdowns will be vital.

I agree and I think that THIS is really the key. It has nothing to do with the coverage aspect (because obviously we've figured that part out this year).

We must force the underneath completion and then MAKE SOLID TACKLES. Play the field position game and wear them down.

Not allowing them to make 5 yard catches into 50 yards touchdowns will be vital.

I agree and I think that THIS is really the key. It has nothing to do with the coverage aspect (because obviously we've figured that part out this year).

We must force the underneath completion and then MAKE SOLID TACKLES. Play the field position game and wear them down.

This could actually work, one thing Brady does is trust his receivers so with Landry in his face he could just toss it up expecting Moss to pull it in. Taylor for 6.

Yeah I got ST picking atleast two balls. Just because he is that good. Those toss ups he did last week to Moss might not work. I think the key is to blitz but wisely and to punish whoever gets the ball. This is the NFC and we need to play hard nosed football. Hit moss and stallworth and welker a few times. Dare them to cross the middle and then punish them. We must hit hard and play smart.

This could actually work, one thing Brady does is trust his receivers so with Landry in his face he could just toss it up expecting Moss to pull it in. Taylor for 6.

Yeah I got ST picking atleast two balls. Just because he is that good. Those toss ups he did last week to Moss might not work. I think the key is to blitz but wisely and to punish whoever gets the ball. This is the NFC and we need to play hard nosed football. Hit moss and stallworth and welker a few times. Dare them to cross the middle and then punish them. We must hit hard and play smart.

I think the key to pressuring Brady has to be not blitzing. The guy is smart enough to read it and take advantage. And they are extremely good at picking it up.

Front four need to play the game of their life. And it would be nice if Washington was healthy for this game. If we blitz IMO it should be the LBs.

I think the key to pressuring Brady has to be not blitzing. The guy is smart enough to read it and take advantage. And they are extremely good at picking it up.

Front four need to play the game of their life. And it would be nice if Washington was healthy for this game. If we blitz IMO it should be the LBs.

I wish...but Brady is going to be on the field way to long thanks to our re-Gibbified offense. LaRon is going to be held back to try to stop the run and help on TEs while Taylor shadows over Moss. We have a great defense but their offense is going to be unstoppable with the amount of time our offense is going to give them.

I wish...but Brady is going to be on the field way to long thanks to our re-Gibbified offense. LaRon is going to be held back to try to stop the run and help on TEs while Taylor shadows over Moss. We have a great defense but their offense is going to be unstoppable with the amount of time our offense is going to give them.

I actually hope Landry can help a lot in coverage this week. I agree he is a good blitzer, and we should give him a few oppurtunities this week to get to Brady. I also think Rocky is a good blitzer, and wouldn't mind seeing him get several chances to bring some heat.

The most important thing is that our blitzes MUST be effective, and if they're picked up, they have a great shot of getting a big play on us.

I actually hope Landry can help a lot in coverage this week. I agree he is a good blitzer, and we should give him a few oppurtunities this week to get to Brady. I also think Rocky is a good blitzer, and wouldn't mind seeing him get several chances to bring some heat.

The most important thing is that our blitzes MUST be effective, and if they're picked up, they have a great shot of getting a big play on us.

the redskins won't need an all-out blitz on brady all the time. just once in a while, but it has to be successful. if he gets hit, especially very early in the game, then he's actually a little shaky for a bit. i say use Fletcher and Rocky to blitz. that way a RB must stay in to block (faulk?) which takes away another receiver. watson is already out, so the Pats are down to the big 3 wr's. don't waste a DB on a potential blitz. use the LB's!!!

the redskins won't need an all-out blitz on brady all the time. just once in a while, but it has to be successful. if he gets hit, especially very early in the game, then he's actually a little shaky for a bit. i say use Fletcher and Rocky to blitz. that way a RB must stay in to block (faulk?) which takes away another receiver. watson is already out, so the Pats are down to the big 3 wr's. don't waste a DB on a potential blitz. use the LB's!!!

This is the key to any shot we might have at beating NE. That, and the Offense not going 3 and out every time they have the ball. :rolleyes:

Yeah, guys that haven't produced on offense need to step up and earn this week. Portis and Moss it's time to be the marquee players you're supposed to be. This would be a good week to bust out of the duldrums.

I could see our defense getting worn down if they are left on the field too long. The offense will definitely have to do their part.

This is the key to any shot we might have at beating NE. That, and the Offense not going 3 and out every time they have the ball. :rolleyes:

Yeah, guys that haven't produced on offense need to step up and earn this week. Portis and Moss it's time to be the marquee players you're supposed to be. This would be a good week to bust out of the duldrums.

I could see our defense getting worn down if they are left on the field too long. The offense will definitely have to do their part.

Dont think so. We can't blitz a lot. We can't not blitz either. our frton four is not goig to get enough pressure on Brady. You worried about him taking advantage of our blitzes. But its even worse if he picks us apart wiht no blitz and sit in the pocket all day like Warner did last game.

PS. To hell with the prevent defenses in the second half. It's preventing us from winning. Just got by on Sunday.

Archived