Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Television Coverage for the 'Skins/'Pats game (Northwest)

RedskinsFanatic

Because they're both in your market.

If the Giants & Jets were playing at the same time, both games would be on here in NJ. It hardly ever happens, though.....

wrong, last week was a rarity and watch it wont happen again.. They only allow the ravens to be shown if the redskisn are away

Because they're both in your market.

If the Giants & Jets were playing at the same time, both games would be on here in NJ. It hardly ever happens, though.....

wrong, last week was a rarity and watch it wont happen again.. They only allow the ravens to be shown if the redskisn are away

NFL rules state that another network cannot show a competing game against a local teams HOME game.

If this game was at Buffalo, it would be on at home. Since its at the Meadowlands, no dice.

Yeah, I understand but there really needs to be some "but they suck!" exception in the book somewhere.

NFL rules state that another network cannot show a competing game against a local teams HOME game.

If this game was at Buffalo, it would be on at home. Since its at the Meadowlands, no dice.

Yeah, I understand but there really needs to be some "but they suck!" exception in the book somewhere.

I live in Baltimore and can't even watch the games at home most weekend (stupid Ravens black us out -- I think we would have been able to watch two so far) thankfully there is the greatest Skins bar on earth near us that we go to when the Skins are away. If I lived on the West Coast I would just get the ticket...

Just curious... what cable company/dish company do you have? Reason I ask is that I live in the Baltimore area when it comes to determining what games are shown (just south of Baltimore), I have Comcast and I have both Baltimore and DC Fox stations. The DC station, obviously, carries the Redskins. I haven't missed an away game on TV at all due to blackouts in the area. And it's a basic cable station, so I'm not paying extra for it or anything.

I live in Baltimore and can't even watch the games at home most weekend (stupid Ravens black us out -- I think we would have been able to watch two so far) thankfully there is the greatest Skins bar on earth near us that we go to when the Skins are away. If I lived on the West Coast I would just get the ticket...

Just curious... what cable company/dish company do you have? Reason I ask is that I live in the Baltimore area when it comes to determining what games are shown (just south of Baltimore), I have Comcast and I have both Baltimore and DC Fox stations. The DC station, obviously, carries the Redskins. I haven't missed an away game on TV at all due to blackouts in the area. And it's a basic cable station, so I'm not paying extra for it or anything.

i always check www.tvguide.com about this time of the week..and it is showing the 'skins/pats game on sunday..instead of the 49ers!!! miracle! were you at quackers last sunday? :)

t

That was me! I'm guessing you were the other Redskins fan that showed up? This game is going to be intense so I'd rather watch it @ home than Quackers, that way I can swear as loud as I want :laugh: :logo:

i always check www.tvguide.com about this time of the week..and it is showing the 'skins/pats game on sunday..instead of the 49ers!!! miracle! were you at quackers last sunday? :)

t

That was me! I'm guessing you were the other Redskins fan that showed up? This game is going to be intense so I'd rather watch it @ home than Quackers, that way I can swear as loud as I want :laugh: :logo:

It's not wrong. Only twice this season has Baltimore & washington played at the same time.

If it's an affiliate in the local market, and it's only allowed to show one game, they're going to show the home game no matter what. CBS wasn't going to skip the local market & show Kansas City vs Oakland instead.....

Every once in a while theres a scheduling quirk & they're both on. It happens.

It's not wrong. Only twice this season has Baltimore & washington played at the same time.

If it's an affiliate in the local market, and it's only allowed to show one game, they're going to show the home game no matter what. CBS wasn't going to skip the local market & show Kansas City vs Oakland instead.....

Every once in a while theres a scheduling quirk & they're both on. It happens.

hey..fancy meeting you here as well!..yup..that was me..and funny you mentioned watching the game at home..my girlfriend commented how i wasn't cursing as much..maybe b/c we were winning..but barely.. anyways..here's to less cursing on sunday and more winning..go skins!

hey..fancy meeting you here as well!..yup..that was me..and funny you mentioned watching the game at home..my girlfriend commented how i wasn't cursing as much..maybe b/c we were winning..but barely.. anyways..here's to less cursing on sunday and more winning..go skins!

Archived