Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins getting no respect

FLRedskins

Bascially on MNF,ESPN bascially no mention of Skins game next week they just keep talking about Pats/Colts game the week after.

Also it also seems like ESPN should now be called Patriots Tv since they kiss there ass

Last time I looked there is a game next week right. :patriotsu

:patriotsu

i just got kind of worked up when they did an "NFC east" segment during "the fastest three minutes", and the skins weren't even mentioned.

i mean come on, can we at least get a "the skins squeaked one out" or something? can we maybe get a highlight of fletcher's INT return?? or the blocked extra point that completely affected the outcome of the game??

oh, they did show the onside kick that was recovered though :doh:

You're actually wrong. Towards the end of the game, Tirico said the Patriots have the Redskins next week, and the whole booth agreed that it will be a tough game for the Pats. Also saying that the Redskins defense has been shutting down everyone.

Chill out.

Bascially on MNF,ESPN bascially no mention of Skins game next week they just keep talking about Pats/Colts game the week after.

Also it also seems like ESPN should now be called Patriots Tv since they kiss there ass

We let a one-arm QB comeback on us, at home. We dont deserve any respect from any network.

I'm not too mad at the media, we have done absolutely nothing to deserve respect in the league so far. Our defense has re-established themselves as a top unit again, but our offense is laughable at times and the coaching is horrible. So why would anyone be talking about how the patriots are going to destroy us, when they have the two best teams in the league about to square off.

You're actually wrong. Towards the end of the game, Tirico said the Patriots have the Redskins next week, and the whole booth agreed that it will be a tough game for the Pats. Also saying that the Redskins defense has been shutting down everyone.

Chill out.

our defense only works when the skins can move the ball. we cannot move the ball right now and our defense (or any defense) cant just spend 54 hours on the field and be effective. the patriots will wear us down, our only saving grace is if we turn it loose this week and just gamble big time.

maybe gibbs and saunders have a "well if were gonna lose, lets try some crazy stuff" mentality. if we come out with that BS conservative 1925 offense, the game is over before it starts.

With this, the 158,339th thread about getting "no respect" (this season alone), perhaps it's either time to (a) create a seperate room specifically for "no respect" threads, or (B) put anyone who starts another one of these threads on one of Sean Taylor's ATV's, just after Sean's been to the gun shop.

I vote for B. :)

There needs to be a SINGLE sticky thread about the skins "not getting any respect". By now nobody should give a ****.

Archived