Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was AZ kicker offsides on on-sides kick?

nicholas

Agreed. **** Neil Rackers he's a classless piece of ****. He deserved an ass-kicking for grabbing Carlos' facemask like he did. And I agree if Carlos or Taylor or one of our guys did that, they'd be ejected from the game. **** Neil Rackers **** him in his stupid ass.

Look at it like this. Lady Karma did her job as Mr. Rackers missed the potential game-winning field goal.

In that case when the wind kept knocking the ball off the tee, the guy that ended up kneeling and holding it up was offsides.:doh:

It was a legit question. This explanation even mentions the person holding the ball so it makes you look stupid :doh:.

Here is the rule regarding offsides on the kickoff. After the referee's whistle, prior to a free kick, all kicking team players must be inbounds and behind the ball when it is kicked. The holder of the kick, if he is necessary, may be beyond the line. The kicker may be beyond the line, with his plant foot, but his kicking foot may not be beyond the line until the ball is actually kicked. What you describe is perfectly legal. His plant foot was beyond the line, but his kicking foot was not.Here is the rule regarding offsides on the kickoff. After the referee's whistle, prior to a free kick, all kicking team players must be inbounds and behind the ball when it is kicked. The holder of the kick, if he is necessary, may be beyond the line. The kicker may be beyond the line, with his plant foot, but his kicking foot may not be beyond the line until the ball is actually kicked. What you describe is perfectly legal. His plant foot was beyond the line, but his kicking foot was not.

In that case when the wind kept knocking the ball off the tee, the guy that ended up kneeling and holding it up was offsides.:doh:

It was a legit question. This explanation even mentions the person holding the ball so it makes you look stupid :doh:.

Here is the rule regarding offsides on the kickoff. After the referee's whistle, prior to a free kick, all kicking team players must be inbounds and behind the ball when it is kicked. The holder of the kick, if he is necessary, may be beyond the line. The kicker may be beyond the line, with his plant foot, but his kicking foot may not be beyond the line until the ball is actually kicked. What you describe is perfectly legal. His plant foot was beyond the line, but his kicking foot was not.Here is the rule regarding offsides on the kickoff. After the referee's whistle, prior to a free kick, all kicking team players must be inbounds and behind the ball when it is kicked. The holder of the kick, if he is necessary, may be beyond the line. The kicker may be beyond the line, with his plant foot, but his kicking foot may not be beyond the line until the ball is actually kicked. What you describe is perfectly legal. His plant foot was beyond the line, but his kicking foot was not.

I don't think it matters at this point. Just take the W. IF you wanna gripe about something, join me in saying how much of a punk Neil Rackers is for picking a fight, and then not getting any detriment to his team for it. Then a Cardinals player happens to take out a ref. If it was Carlos and any of our players who did that, they'd get ejected.

Seriously, he got blocked, and then got angry because he sucked. Karma is a *****.

I don't think it matters at this point. Just take the W. IF you wanna gripe about something, join me in saying how much of a punk Neil Rackers is for picking a fight, and then not getting any detriment to his team for it. Then a Cardinals player happens to take out a ref. If it was Carlos and any of our players who did that, they'd get ejected.

Seriously, he got blocked, and then got angry because he sucked. Karma is a *****.

Shawn Suisham tends to do that and, by rule, it's offsides. I think a better question is why our guys appeared to be standing around watching the ball, instead of going up after it like the Cardinals players did?

It's funny to listen to Gibbs' postgames. He doesn't ever try to openly criticize anyone, but if you listen closely you can hear what he's thinking. He said that it's important to get after the ball on an onsides kick. It looked like Thrash was trying to do that. It's important to be aggressive. I think some guys looked aggressive.

It went something like that where clearly he wanted to make a point that you need to be aggressive and he knows that. He also only named Thrash as being aggressive. That spoke volumes to me.

Shawn Suisham tends to do that and, by rule, it's offsides. I think a better question is why our guys appeared to be standing around watching the ball, instead of going up after it like the Cardinals players did?

It's funny to listen to Gibbs' postgames. He doesn't ever try to openly criticize anyone, but if you listen closely you can hear what he's thinking. He said that it's important to get after the ball on an onsides kick. It looked like Thrash was trying to do that. It's important to be aggressive. I think some guys looked aggressive.

It went something like that where clearly he wanted to make a point that you need to be aggressive and he knows that. He also only named Thrash as being aggressive. That spoke volumes to me.

Archived