Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Get It Now!

Parker

Gibbs is the smartest coach in all of football! He hasnt been handcuffing Campbell he's been hiding him for this up comming week. We are going to see an entire new offense, I'm talking about a constant 4 wr set. Expect Campbell to throw for over 300 yards and 4 TD passes. Even brandon llyod will have a TD reception after next week. Be ready to see an unleashed offense.

Redskins = 45

Patriots = 24 (Sean Taylor does lead the league in interceptions and Gregg Williams hasnt been blitzing to hide them too!)

:patriotsu

Look Bro. We don't have the OL to drop back that many times to pass. Campbell doesn't have the experience for us to put this team on his back and carry it yet. And since passing that much usually give the time of possession to the opponent... we don't have the DL to withstand playing 40 of 60 min. on defense.

That's what people don't understand. Why doesn't Gibbs throw more and throw a greater variety of plays at opposing defenses? Because he doesn't trust this team to do that. He doesn't trust the OL. He doesn't trust Campbell. He doesn't trust the WR's. His playcalling is hamstrung and he's doing the best thing we can do to try to win. That is keeping it close and trying to pull it out at the end.

It worked against Philly and Miami... it didn't work against NY and Green Bay... and almost didn't work against Arizona.

Gibbs is doing all he can... we just don't have that much talent on offense.

Gibbs is the smartest coach in all of football! He hasnt been handcuffing Campbell he's been hiding him for this up comming week. We are going to see an entire new offense, I'm talking about a constant 4 wr set. Expect Campbell to throw for over 300 yards and 4 TD passes. Even brandon llyod will have a TD reception after next week. Be ready to see an unleashed offense.

Redskins = 45

Patriots = 24 (Sean Taylor does lead the league in interceptions and Gregg Williams hasnt been blitzing to hide them too!)

Actually we're saving it for Dallas :laugh:

I think it's cool to be critical and analyze the strength and weaknesses of your team, but to actively boo them and very nearly root against them seems wrong to me. I wish the criticism was constructive. Really, what good does it do to insult the coach and offer no alternatives? What fun is it to scream that your favorite team is worthless and has no hope?

I just don't get it. Football should be a release and so many are so determined to be miserable and actively root and seem to want to believe the team is and will be miserable.

We're 4-2 with no oline, both our starting wideouts banged up and with a running back with a bad knee. But we are 4-2! Why not focus on what Fletcher has brought to the team! How much Carlos has improved in awareness this year! Why not notice that with no oline and gimpy receivers, our young qb still passed for over 60% and we led every damn second of yesterday's game!

Nah, let's be grouchy and only look at the bad stuff. Let's boo our losses and boo louder because our victories aren't pretty enough.

Well, booing Carlos for that is constructive :)

Some booing is deserved. All of this handwringing because the win didn't come with a pretty enough bow tie is counterproductive. There's nothing wrong with it, but I just don't see the point to all this pile-on negativity. I hate our coach. I hate our playcalling. Let's fire every player. We won. Boo Hoo Hoo. I wish we had lost cause that would have showed them!

Redskins = 45

NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT HTTR !

Redskins = 45

This would put an everlasting smile on my face to overlap the Brunell to Moss x's 2 MNF.

Skins: 78

Pats: -3

Campbell will throw for 10 TDs, and Taylor will run an INT back for one, and we'll go for a two point conversion.

It'll be just like Madden.

I guess Suisham missed a fg in your dream, because I saw it as 81 to -3.

Redskins = 45

Biggest homer award goes toooooooooooooooooooo....... Well you get the point!!! I hope you're right buddy... :cheers:

Look Bro. We don't have the OL to drop back that many times to pass. Campbell doesn't have the experience for us to put this team on his back and carry it yet. And since passing that much usually give the time of possession to the opponent... we don't have the DL to withstand playing 40 of 60 min. on defense.

That's what people don't understand. Why doesn't Gibbs throw more and throw a greater variety of plays at opposing defenses? Because he doesn't trust this team to do that. He doesn't trust the OL. He doesn't trust Campbell. He doesn't trust the WR's. His playcalling is hamstrung and he's doing the best thing we can do to try to win. That is keeping it close and trying to pull it out at the end.

It worked against Philly and Miami... it didn't work against NY and Green Bay... and almost didn't work against Arizona.

Gibbs is doing all he can... we just don't have that much talent on offense.

Finally a post with a little logic...

Dont you think if it was THAT easy he would be doing it? How are we supposed to go deep when A. Jason has limited time to sit back and wait for routes to develop and B. We cant run the ball to open up the pass ? I think if our Oline was helathy we would see a little more of it, but until then, dont expect anything much different than what you have been seeing

Archived