Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Remember One Thing Skins Fans........

CAMPBELL2MOSS4SIX

We are improved from the team last year I agree. Adding a MVP in the offseason (London Fletcher) to the Defense gets you to 4-2 when your playing a bunch of bum teams. The only teams we've played this year that were any good both beat us. We've left the easy part of our schedule and now enter into the hard stretch and I still predict we end up at 8-8, better then last year but not good enough for the price we've paid the coaches

Yeah, and we are one missed FG against Arizona and a won coin toss against Miami away from being 2-4 right now.

It could have been so easy for us to be 2-4 at this point. It's scary.

I'm glad that we're 4-2... but the way we've been winning (and the way we've been losing) is really making me feel like we're not going to go anywhere this season.

I'm afraid the OL is too thin and banged up. Campbell is too young. The DL is too bad. The WR's are too mediocre. Just too many problems with this team for me to feel like we're going anywhere important this season.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. But, if fans really, truly ask themselves if they're happy with what they're seeing and how we're playing... I think we all know the answer. Yesterday's game against a bad Arizona team just proved that. We should've lost to them at home. How embarassing. :doh:

Yeah, and we are one missed FG against Arizona and a won coin toss against Miami away from being 2-4 right now.

It could have been so easy for us to be 2-4 at this point. It's scary.

I'm glad that we're 4-2... but the way we've been winning (and the way we've been losing) is really making me feel like we're not going to go anywhere this season.

I'm afraid the OL is too thin and banged up. Campbell is too young. The DL is too bad. The WR's are too mediocre. Just too many problems with this team for me to feel like we're going anywhere important this season.

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. But, if fans really, truly ask themselves if they're happy with what they're seeing and how we're playing... I think we all know the answer. Yesterday's game against a bad Arizona team just proved that. We should've lost to them at home. How embarassing. :doh:

We could have easily been 4-2 last year as well if you want to look at it like that.

If Hall makes the kick and we get it back in OT, we win against the Vikings. But could have doesn't work.

Winning close games is the mark of a good team. Luck wins you games early in the year, but after winning 3 games by less then 3 points in each game, you're team becomes acclimated to that standard. They begin playing better when the game is on the line.

]']We could have easily been 4-2 last year as well if you want to look at it like that.

If Hall makes the kick and we get it back in OT' date=' we win against the Vikings. But could have doesn't work.

Winning close games is the mark of a good team. Luck wins you games early in the year, but after winning 3 games by less then 3 points in each game, you're team becomes acclimated to that standard. They begin playing better when the game is on the line.[/quote']

Chuuurch!!!!!

Waht's nice every game except the pats game the redskins can win or will put up a good fight. No team will look over the skins, except the pats, this year. So I'm happy. I just hope that campbell is the real deal and can manage a superbowl win in the future.

Archived