Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Baylor Assistant Coach Relieves Self on Bar

stwasm

What the heck is wrong with people? This should be merged with that earlier thread on public urination.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3065938

WACO, Texas -- Baylor athletic department officials said they are considering disciplinary action against an assistant football coach cited for urinating on the bar at a tavern.

Eric Schnupp, Baylor's offensive line/tight ends coach, was not arrested but was issued a citation at 2:20 a.m. Sunday for disorderly conduct-reckless exposure at Scruffy Murphy's, Waco police spokesman Steve Anderson said.

The citation is a Class C misdemeanor carrying a $258 fine, according to Waco Municipal Court.

Bartender Danny Severe said in Tuesday's editions of the Waco Tribune-Herald that the incident happened around closing time and that Schnupp apparently thought no one was watching him as employees were moving patrons out of the building.

Severe said an employee witnessed Schnupp urinating on the bar, and a manager told police officers who were there for an unrelated matter.

Severe said Schnupp had taken several shots of hard liquor, most bought for him by other people.

Schnupp had traveled with the team to Lawrence, Kan., where the Bears lost to Kansas 58-10 Saturday afternoon. The team was back in Waco by 9 p.m.

Baylor associate athletic director Nick Joos did not immediately return calls Tuesday to The Associated Press. But Joos told the Tribune-Herald that discipline would be handled internally.

"I can tell you that coach [Guy] Morriss is taking this issue very seriously," Joos said, declining to say what disciplinary measures are being considered.

Schnupp, in his first year as a coach at the world's largest Baptist university, played football for the University of Miami from 1995-2000 and previously coached at West Texas A&M.

I had a roomate in college do this...

We were pretty trashed playing pool at a bar and he asked me to hold his pool cue while he went to take a leak. No problem... but then he just turned around and pissed on the wall. :doh:

He claims he didn't remember it the next day... I'm not sure if I believe that but whatever. All I know was when he did it I was SURE that he was gonna get a serious beat down from some bouncers, and I was gonna end up in a pretty big fight and get my ass kicked too... but to my surprise, nobody noticed. It was crazy... place was pretty crowded too, there was a band, etc. I'd say you could do that maybe 1/100 times and not get caught... he was pretty damn lucky. (and dumb)

Reminds me of an old Joke:

It's a slow night in a small bar. Guy bets a bartender $500 that he can put a glass on the bar at one end, stand at the other and piss in the glass without spilling a drop. They make the bet and the guy pees all over the bar, just make a huge mess. The bartender is laughing as the man hands him the $500 but he has to ask the man "Why are you smiling? You lost the bet"... The guy responds... Yeah, but I bet that guy in the corner $1500 that I could piss all over your bar and you would laugh about it. :D

It's a slow night in a small bar. Guy bets a bartender $500 that he can put a glass on the bar at one end, stand at the other and piss in the glass without spilling a drop. They make the bet and the guy pees all over the bar, just make a huge mess. The bartender is laughing as the man hands him the $500 but he has to ask the man "Why are you smiling? You lost the bet"... The guy responds... Yeah, but I bet that guy in the corner $1500 that I could piss all over your bar and you would laugh about it. :D

:laugh: The one about the 12" pianist would work in this thread too. . .

Hehehe. A pretty good one.

I remember one evening, after a night of many drinks, hanging out at a friend's place. We were chilling on the couch, and my friend says he has to use the bathroom. So he gets up, walks to a corner of the room behind the couch, and starts to take a pee.

He didn't remember it the next day, but yeah, he was pretty out of it.

Archived