Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jimmy Kimmel takes a shot at Theismann on MNF

TrumanB

In their new tradition on Monday Night Football to have a celebrity in the booth to ruin the entire third quarter of a game, we were blessed tonight to have none other than that football expert himself, Jimmy Kimmel.

Part way through his stand-up routine, Kimmels says:

"We'd also like to welcome Joe Theismann watching at home with steam coming out of his ears."

I guess that was supposed to be funny. :doh: A low blow in my opinion. Fortunately, neither Tirico or Kornholer had any comment.

Please. I'm so sick of rich, semi-famous people coming on and pretending like they know a thing about football. I'm an eighteen year-old college girl and I can make more insightful comments than most the people on MNF. That's just SAD.

What did he say?

He came in, first thing and asked "hey, where's Joe?"

when they demurred, he said "I heard you got him fired..."

later he asked out of the blue "So, do you think Joe sits at home and watches you guys?"

And a third time he mentioned Joe again, I think the comment about smoke coming out of his ears. This was just before they thanked him for his brief appearance and ushered him out.

Definitely MUCH better than the Barkley appearance earlier in the season.

Please. I'm so sick of rich, semi-famous people coming on and pretending like they know a thing about football. I'm an eighteen year-old college girl and I can make more insightful comments than most the people on MNF. That's just SAD.

Just your luck I'm poor and semi-notfamous:lift: but i do pretend to know about football, but 2 outa 3 aint bad :whoknows:

Archived