COOK THE CARDS....Remember 10 Each

Blondie

Let's try this recipe:

Crispy Cardinal

~ 22+ cardinals, domestic preferred

~ Kosher salt

~ pepper

~ Herbs de Province seasoning, found at most grocery stores

Remove most of the skin and fat. Render it down in a heavy pan over high heat.

Cut birds into serving pieces; breast, legs, thighs.

Dry marinade overnight with Kosher salt, pepper and Herbs de Province.

In a skillet, sear cardinal, skin side down over high heat.

Put meat in a heavy baking pan. Add the cardinal fat.

Cover and bake at 250 degrees for 2 hours.

Serve and Enjoy. :hungry:

Come on Skins; we need this one. Moss: Hang on to the football and show everyone why you are a #1 WR. Portis: Hang on to the football and gain speed around the edge and play like you did at the "U". Campbell: Keep developing and get the ball to your playmakers. Gibbs: Coach them up and make those legendary halftime adjustments.

Scalp the Cardinals!

The Cards' offense is a little better, they also have a better running game than the Lions, but we should be able to win convincingly. Like most games--that we've lost--I would say we need to sieze the opportunitys and take an approach in the 1st QTR like it's the 4th QTR. Understand that an opportunity to return an interception in the 1st QTR may not come back in the 4th QTR.

You say we got it, and they know that? Yes, I hear you, so let's try taking that approach, because right now we do not appear to sieze those opportunitys. Jump them right away like a championship team does. We also must be versatile in our running game. Who doesn't know we like to run to the left. Oh sure #26 would rather take it up the gut but that's not what we do.

Looks like they'll try and create some 1 on 1 stuff with #22 and and see if they can get Smoot out in space with those big body WRs. I trust Coach Williams has that under control. But remember it takes one play so our CBs must play with a sense of urgency. Coach Williams will probably pin our DL'ws ears back and let our coverage do the work. Be sure on your tackles and solid on your coverage. Assistants up in the booth be ready to talk adjustments a lot of what they do in the 1st QTR is to set stuff up in the 2nd half. They do this, but their really trying to do this? What kind of deep ball do they throw? What's the tendency? I don't know because I'm not in the club house, but what the Cards do is on film.

Go Skins Win!

Archived