Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's new look-where is he?

Candlisicious

Guest RideorDieChic

LOL @ the B&G mohak :laugh: ...the waves/braids combo is hedious :laugh:

Don't you watch any games or pregame stuff??? They always show pictures of him warming up and/or on the sidelines with his fro going.

I think you can guess the answer to that one....any regular viewer would have noted the fro from game one :whoknows: well, everyone except for this new member...

Guest RideorDieChic

although I like the afro a lot better then the braids-so-stale-it-looked-like-dreads, I think [hope][wish][pray] the 'new' look is just an in-between beauticians phase.

P.S.

[i said that with nothin but love for Sean, ahem]...

Guest RideorDieChic

LOL @ everyone asking if the poster is a female.

User Name: Candlisicious

That REEKS of being female.

;)

I know right, is like kinda obvious. But men are slow sometimes :doh:

The thread is about, wanting to find pics of players. Yes, I am a woman, but I don't have a lot of time at home to watch sports TV. So, I was wondering if anyone had any pics. I did just join the thread because I like to be with people who like what I like : ), but I don't mean to offend anyone.

Why is this a big deal, geesh.

LOL let the girl have her pic ! ,. ... I myself carry 2 wallet sized pictures of Taylor , one 10x16 on my wall along with a pic of Portis , both of which I sing to at night before I sleep , much like every WR that 21 faces except I sing , "you're too good to be true"! and the WRs sing Boy George's "do you really want to hurt me?" ......

Im a guy too >< what ?

Bat~man you are too funny.

I am leaving, this place is not fun, you all are hating on me because I want to take a look at a Redskin player. Isn't this ExtremeSkins.com? Or did I log on to haterville.org? What?

Thanks to the few of you who tried to help me with providing me with a link. But the link is inoperable or blocked. I'll just move on and proudly wave my Redskins flag on my SUV all week despite the jokie jokes from this board. You've hurt my feelings, I'm out!

Oh, and I watched the game but with so many people in the house and my eyes being blurry from too much beer, OK, I missed seeing him. And, the only reason that my interest is sparked anywho, is because "you guys" were speaking sooooo about his 'fro. So I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

So in conclusion, its your fault for lighting my fire.

Archived