Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor's new look-where is he?

Candlisicious

Bat~man you are too funny.

I am leaving, this place is not fun, you all are hating on me because I want to take a look at a Redskin player. Isn't this ExtremeSkins.com? Or did I log on to haterville.org? What?

Thanks to the few of you who tried to help me with providing me with a link. But the link is inoperable or blocked. I'll just move on and proudly wave my Redskins flag on my SUV all week despite the jokie jokes from this board. You've hurt my feelings, I'm out!

Oh, and I watched the game but with so many people in the house and my eyes being blurry from too much beer, OK, I missed seeing him. And, the only reason that my interest is sparked anywho, is because "you guys" were speaking sooooo about his 'fro. So I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

So in conclusion, its your fault for lighting my fire.

hah , well no need to leave I wasn't making fun of you ! ... was trying to direct some jokes towards me !

Guest RideorDieChic

Nah, no hate. Just pointing out the apparent and overly evaluated - for the last 3 months [the weight loss - that is].

As for his fro, if memory serves me correctly, two seasons ago, ST sported a fro every now and again. So, that is nothing new.

ah, don't get up in feelings and leave just because your attention span was in question. Is okay, not noticing obvious physical changes in one of the team's most NOTABLE starters happens....yeah, it happens to all new "fans" :) :laugh: j/k (kinda)

Don't leave. :rolleyes:

Archived