Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are the Broncos so bad?

BayouBrave86

This is hilarious. Is Cutler over-rated? That defense of Denver sure looks impressive. I still get mad when people say we lost the trade of Portis(2nd) for Bailey. We've had more success than they have since that trade. Have they won a playoff game? (Serious question)

Who shot JR?

Their offense hasn't been the same since Kubiak left. Cutler is decent, their line's age has finally caught up to them, their WR's aren't playing as well as they have in years past, and the defense is trying to pick up the slack, and despite being talented are having a hard time.

Their D is solid, but not good enough to carry them to W's.... special teams are also not special, and they don't have enough offensive weapons. Henry is good, but injury prone and always in trouble.... Walker is great, but always injured. Outside of that nobody on their O scares anyone.

which equals mediocrity

although tremendous QB play can make any team good, which we have yet to see from Cutler

This is hilarious. Is Cutler over-rated? That defense of Denver sure looks impressive. I still get mad when people say we lost the trade of Portis(2nd) for Bailey. We've had more success than they have since that trade. Have they won a playoff game? (Serious question)

They actually got to the AFC Championship game the year the Steelers won. 5 vs 6 seed. Then blew it.

And I actually really like Cutler. What an arm. That pass to Brandon Marshall before he fumbled it. Wow.

Both their lines suck right now. They lost a couple of starters in the offseason. Shanahan is too full of himself.

After our 3 division rivals, I don't think that there is another team that I enjoy watching getting pasted more than the Broncos.

Arrogance just reeks from that organization/area. From the owner, to the coach, to the players, to the sycophant local media and finally the fans.

How's last place you losers?

Horrible front seven on defense. This team is the cure for any team's running woes. Also the Broncos have nothing special catching the ball past Javon Walker.

The most complete cornerback in the NFL is having a fun season.

??? Brandon Marshall is probably the breakout player at WR this season.

i just got back from that game...(headed down after the skins finished)....and wow, the broncos are really bad. Their D could not stop anything down field, although I know champ went down and bly did too at one point. Cutler is not very accurate, he was lucky not to get more picks. They don't seem to have any depth...with javon out and henry about to suspended, their offense is in even MORE trouble!

ps. by the time we left, fans were applauded the chargers simply to applaud for "good plays"...they were also chanting "let's go rockies" like the entire second half! hahaha!

That's Norv for you, right when you think he's absolutely hopeless, his team shows its talent. Either that or they get lucky and the other team has an absolutely horrendous day. Fear not, Chargers fans, he can win seven straight games and still miss the playoffs! :D

Archived