Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have to pick the Skins/ Lions game in my pick em' league and...

nneece

Chicago had a banged up defense when they played Detroit. I think GW will have the defense ready, he's usually pretty good at slowing down good offenses when it really counts (see: first half of the Indy game last year; Saints game last year).

Detroit also played against Philly (okay D), Viks (bad D) and Raiders (bad D).

When it comes to betting, I'd do my research with Vegas bookies. They know alot more than the ESPN "experts" IMO.

Maybe you're living in the past, but that is a horrible assessment of defenses. Both the Vikings and Raiders are decent. Both are equal, if not better than Philly's defense.

I always pick the Redskins, I just can't ever go against them. Just recently, I cut a Detroit player from my fantasy roster because I can't use him this week and it's a waste of a roster spot to bench him. Every week I want us to shut out the opposing team. I don't know how some people can cheer for the enemy to get yards and points against their own team just so they win in a stupid fantasy league.

Agreed. That is exactly how I feel.

The Vikings and Raiders have pretty good defenses.......

Indeed, better than Philly actually.

The Bears were also missing 5 of 11 starters (almost half a D) and the Iggles put up huge numbers against Detroit. Bear in mind that they have almost 0 running game in Detroit and theyre on the road.

Yes they have an explosive stable of receivers but my God you would hope so with the amount of first round picks that tool Millen has spent on them in recent years.

We are at home, we have had a bye week and we have a D that up until last weeks little hiccup was beginning to get its swagger back. I don't think that you need any more reasons not to pick the Skins this week.

Turn in your fan card....not picking the Skins at home against the Lions???

Now, when they play at New England in a few weeks....maybe you should pick against them. ;)

Stupid me, I picked the Skins over the Giants last week in survival football.

Wont make that mistake. Ever. Again. Id hardly pick the Skins against the Giants. The Lions have a high powered offense, we do not. Our D allowed 20 points in the second half to the Giants. The Lions Offense is just a LITTLE better than the Giants offense. Weve already proven we can choke at home to a bad team.

I always pick the Redskins, I just can't ever go against them. Just recently, I cut a Detroit player from my fantasy roster because I can't use him this week and it's a waste of a roster spot to bench him. Every week I want us to shut out the opposing team. I don't know how some people can cheer for the enemy to get yards and points against their own team just so they win in a stupid fantasy league.

I never compromise my fantasy team for the sake of the Redskins. I have Jason Witten. If he plays well against Washington that's good for my Fantasy Team. I don't want him to play well enough to beat us, but if he has a bad game then that's great for the Skins. I always root for the Skins to do well first, but if I know we're bad against the pass and I have a WR I want to play, I play him. I may not root for him, but I still play him.

i feel ya, i think im gonna have to bench calvin johnson this week or is he still out?

Archived