Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams vs Pukes Game Thread...

tr1

I disagree with the lack of competition you project. Plus, it's early and teams aren't hitting their stride yet. I can sure see Dallas being there easily enough. But I predict there will be real competition too--for one, the Seahawks (believe it or not) still count. As does GB. There is more to be revealed, and I have been giving Dallas and Romo sits to pee relevant level-headed props even during off-season.

Sure, anything can happend, and Romo sits to pee's one hit away from a separated shoulder, but barring anything ridiculous, this team has "the look".

I was hoping---and there was some evidence to support this---that Romo sits to pee's lackluster last six weeks of 2006 were indicative of the fact that D coordinators had figured out how to stop him. Turns out, it wasn't the case. This guy trails only Manning and Brady.

Why can't the Skins face DB's who screw up so bad like this :doh:

Only God knows....wouuld be nice if Campbell could have one game like this...just toss and catch with crappy DB's all day...sigh.....so not fair....I think some Cowpuke fan sold their soul to the devil...only explanation I got as to why the cowpokes are this good...:(

Excuse me for asking but how does talking about the Skins flaws going to help correct them? Talking about the flaws will accomplish as much as talking bad about the Cowboys. Not a damn thing. Plus talking bad about the Cowboys is a lot more fun.

I don't see the fun in it. I guess you all share the same mental process as tr1 regarding criticism of the Cowboys. I think a lot of people in the ATN are more obsessed with bashing a team other than the Redskins than they should be. But that's just my opinion, and we all know that opinions are like *******s, so I suppose that mine stinks just as much as yours. Peace out.

Sure, anything can happend, and Romo sits to pee's one hit away from a separated shoulder, but barring anything ridiculous, this team has "the look".

I was hoping---and there was some evidence to support this---that Romo sits to pee's lackluster last six weeks of 2006 were indicative of the fact that D coordinators had figured out how to stop him. Turns out, it wasn't the case. This guy trails only Manning and Brady.

:wtf:

yea, he cant even hold Farva jockstrap. He is a top10 QB. Not top 3

Manning

Brady

Palmer

Farva

Big Ben

those are on the top of my head way better than Romo sits to pee.

I don't see the fun in it. I guess you all share the same mental process as tr1 regarding criticism of the Cowboys. I think a lot of people in the ATN are more obsessed with bashing a team other than the Redskins than they should be. But that's just my opinion, and we all know that opinions are like *******s, so I suppose that mine stinks just as much as yours. Peace out.

well we don't come here to pose about the skins DUH ,, PEACE out .. hopefully that means you are going away

Here's what I saw...Romo sits to pee looked rattled until that botched snap for a ridiculous first down.

He plays with confidence when things go well...when they don't, he looks sub-par.

If the refs ever call some holds and defenses sit in the middle at 6-8 yards, Romo sits to pee will show you what he has...namely, not much.

If you give an NFL qb an average of 7-10 seconds a play, he'll look like an all-pro.

:2cents:

Why would we bash the redskins? I love my redskins. We are 2-1 and we are looking great. Decent offense and a good defense.

Archived