Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

got to hang out with bmitch for awhile tonight

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

BLC....do you need a napkin to wipe your chin off?

Aside from the other ignorance, you will come to understand this weekend why Portis at 5x the cost of Betts has been a farce......and why we should have pursued trading Portis and fresh rapper B Lloyd in an effort to get Calvin Johnson.

Betts led the league last season....Portis is mediocre....and at his salary--an embarrassment.

We keep bringing in failed receiver after failed reciever to eventually cut.

Calvin Johnson puts up over 120 yard against Rogers.......and hurts us.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did GC do any demos? He looks like he could still run.

When can we expect pictures?

Is this like the Mike Jordan camps where they teach you stuff and you split into teams and play with pros?

i only got one picture of me with mitchell and clark, and its pretty gay so i wouldnt go uploading it to post it.

we basically got to fedex, we all had our own lockers in the visitors locker room, we got free jerseys (i got a randle el, pretty sweet), we put on our jerseys, and then we went on to the field. we got to run out of that big helmet that they run out of, and their cheesey announcer said everyones name over the loudspeaker one at a time, and then you got your picture taken with bmith/GC.

after that we just stretched and then played football. we played 2 games, in the second game bmitch decided to take over as QB for the opposing team, and he slayed us. he also caught a pass or picked one, cant remember, then proceeded to torch everybody. im not sure if clark played, if he did i didnt see it.

he thinks portis could be one of the best runningbacks in football if not the best if he played more downs and got more carries. thinks hes taking himself out of the game too much because hes worried about being injured.

This I don't get. Guys who are afraid of getting injured don't lay out for blocks the way CP has already done several times this year, especially considering that that's exactly how he got hurt last preseason.

I call BS.

This I don't get. Guys who are afraid of getting injured don't lay out for blocks the way CP has already done several times this year, especially considering that that's exactly how he got hurt last preseason.

I call BS.

he pretty much said that portis will get 14 yards on first down, run off and hit the oxygen. come in the next set, gain 2 yards, then 4 yards, then pull himself on third down for betts. its their call when they wanna come in and when they dont wanna come in. supposedly saunders is not a fan of this because he never knows which one is gonna be in, yet another disconnect we have.

and portis didnt get hurt last year blocking, he got hurt making a missle tackle with his body.

maybe portis just isnt in real game shape yet because he skipped the preseason, and we'll start to see more of 05 portis come week 5 against detroit. lets hope we see 22-25 carries out of him.

and portis didnt get hurt last year blocking, he got hurt making a missle tackle with his body.

Okay, yes, it was a tackle that injured him, not a block, but he's repeated that same tackling technique this season. And he attempted a missile block in the backfield against Philly, and whiffed.

Tackle vs. block is moot here, since it's the technique that is significant, and the technique is not one that a guy playing in fear of injury would use, which is my point.

CP>>>BLC>LB
:laugh:

EDIT- BLC, gotta ask you- did you hear the piped in crowd noise, AKA "The 13th Man"? Did you fight your guts out?

haha

honestly, i heard some guy on the riggins show saying he heard crowd noise pumped in at the giants game, and he was in my section. im in the 5th row, and he was probably in the 20th+ row, because i didnt hear anything.

but lets get real, im sure that stuff gets pumped in there, no doubt in my mind. nobody can ever prove that it doesnt or does, its insanely easy to do and impossible to prove.

and as much as i love your constant doggy style sigs, man do they make me jumpy at work when people walk by.

So the other coaches think Saunders should be calling the plays solo as well?? This only validates everything we have been saying even more. Apparently the only person that is truly nuts is Gibbs. And, as if that's not bad enough, the mere notion that he might be telling GW to play prevent defenses makes me sick to my stomach. I truly hope that is not the case.

I think that is simply Mitchell's opinion. - Just because he says it, doesn't make it true.

haha

honestly, i heard some guy on the riggins show saying he heard crowd noise pumped in at the giants game, and he was in my section. im in the 5th row, and he was probably in the 20th+ row, because i didnt hear anything.

but lets get real, im sure that stuff gets pumped in there, no doubt in my mind. nobody can ever prove that it doesnt or does, its insanely easy to do and impossible to prove.

and as much as i love your constant doggy style sigs, man do they make me jumpy at work when people walk by.

lol sorry to make you jumpy, thats why I started switching sigs during the day

supposedly saunders is not a fan of this because he never knows which one is gonna be in, yet another disconnect we have.

We heard about this last year also. I'd be pissed too. Then Gibbs goes and says that they are interchangable. Not even close.

I know for a fact that there are a lot of plays that Portis can run that you'd never want Betts in for and vice versa really since Betts is the better receiver.

i'm going to get flamed to death for it but I wanted Okoye (or Adams) over Landry. We went with the "best available" option rather than team need. Landry will be a stud on defense but at some point we do need to address our aged and ineffective D-line play.

You won't get flamed for that. Half of ES wanted a player other than Landry.

Archived