Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One on one with Marcus Washington

themurf

Excellent interview. Im a huge Marcus fan and I've followed him since his AU days. My folks live in Auburn, brother graduated from there, and my pops even works out at the same gym (w/same trainer) as Marcus. Its pretty cool b/c Marcus lifts at the local Golds gym in Auburn during the offseason...no fancy training center. He is really nice and always up for talking football with his fans there.

We are truly blessed to have such high character guys on the team. Makes me want to support them even more....if thats possible!

Thanks again for the great read!!:applause:

Navy seal eh..... thats bad ass!
Your usual superior work Murf, thanks.
This is a really good, brief read.
Really enjoying these Brian.
Nice interview, enjoyed it a bunch, Marcus likes running the option, well can't be perfect.
Excellent interview.

Thanks again to everyone for the love. Lets be honest though, it doesn't take a ton of work to get an enjoyable interview with a guy like Marcus Washington. He's a first-class guy who is always approachable and has one of the best personalities on the team. If I could have just convinced him that the Army is always a better option than the Navy, the day would have been perfect.

Lets be honest though, it doesn't take a ton of work to get an enjoyable interview with a guy like Marcus Washington.

That may be true, but you did your homework, which is more than some journalists can say when reporting. Excellent interview again, it really is great for those folks not in the DC area to get a little taste of in depth interviews like this since we can't see them every night on television. :applause:

That's great stuff. Thanks so much.

Would have liked you to ask more about that elbow. NO WAY that did not hurt like a MF contrary to all the stuff he put out about it was no big deal.

We luv ya, big guy. Keep up the great work as a spark plug as well as linebacker.

Would have liked you to ask more about that elbow. NO WAY that did not hurt like a MF contrary to all the stuff he put out about it was no big deal.

We luv ya, big guy. Keep up the great work as a spark plug as well as linebacker.

you didn't ask about the braces

yeah, sorry about that. consider this a little additional info for you guys:

actually, i had talked to marcus about the braces back during training camp. he said he was glad to finally have them off and that it was kind of weird not having them anymore. and i talked to him about the elbow injury during the preseason when he told me he actually heard it pop and it hurt worse than anything he's ever been through before. thanks again for checking everything out.

Keep smashing heads!

And finally, when they make a movie based on your life who will play you and what will the name of the movie be?

I think Denzel Washington might play me in the movie, and the name of it would be “Grustling” – a mixture of hustling and grinding. We call it grustling.

[/b]

Everybody know that he would be played by Wayne Brady :D

Archived