Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Samuels and Sellers in VB...WOW!

Skins81a

Great story. I knew he'd be here (Samuels). The wife saw him in Rec Warehouse a few weeks back. I think he lives in Church Pnt. near Bruce Smith (who convinced him to get a house here....hence the boat coming from Church Pnt. on the Bay). Anyway, I hope to see him out at Catch 31 this weekend during the Neptune Festival. We'll see. Great story and glad to here that he and Sellers are chill.

HTTR

That is awesome, Chris Samuels and Sellars are great guys

I remember after the game as they were heading into the tunnel both of them were apologizing to the fans for not "getting it done"

I was near the tunnel when the players were leaving the field Sun. and I saw Chris saying, sorry to the fans. I couldn't actually hear the words but could but could see that was what he was mouthing.You could see he really hated losing that game.I was glad to see a player cared so much about the outcome and the impact the loss had on the fans.

Santana Moss is real cool too. He was at JFK on my delayed flight to Dulles, right before the start of training camp. For two hours, I've got a stare locked on him trying to make sense that Santana Moss is sitting 10 feet away from me in the gate waiting area for a budget flight, and no one in the crowded airport is recognizing him. Finally, they start boarding and Santana gets in line, and I gather up the nerve to ask for a picture, fully expecting to get told to f*ck off (like Charles Barkley did at the '96 Olympics when I was 12), but no, Santana was really friendly and offered me his hand, which I shook belatedly cuz I was too busy staring at the photo of Santana on my cam's LCD, while Santana is still standing in front of me. So I shook his hand and told him to have a good season.

And now my friends always text me while watching the games for jinxing him every time he drops a ball.

Anyhow, F*CK you, CHARLES BARKLEY!

hpim1459editss9.th.jpg

and to think some "local" athletes whom i will not call by name (but will say has been in the "jaws" of the media as of late) are not so friendly. then again said player was fined a couple years ago for flipping off his own fans. at least Redskin players that visit and/or live in the area represent our team in such a much more positive light. HTTR

Archived