Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Stupid Comment Thread

mojobo

Feel free to add to this, I had more but the mods keep taking down the extremely insane ones. Heres a couple to start it:

"If Dan isn't on the phone will Bill Cowher by the end of tonight, then he should flat out sell the team. Now, before you all get in an uproar, here me out. Forget the last name of our head coach. Forget the super bowls he has won in the past and what he has done for the franshise.

-In JC We Trust

"Right now. And Todd Collins is now our starter.

That's all that is going to save our season."

-redskins0756

Our best QB is also our number 2 wide receiver...Antwaan Randle El. However Ive been saying that since he arrived here because there is nothing special about Campbell. The reason his team went undefeated is because he had 2 top five rb's and a top 10 corner on his team.

How much longer till the Redskins get fined for cheating. We were pumping out crowd noise out of the speakers before each snap, and sometimes in the middle of a Giants offensive play.

Too late, you guys already made a call on this.

Just because it's not a call out thread as stated by the rules, that doesn't mean I cant close it down for reasons of being generally disruptive as a defamatory or inflamitory post / thread. Now, if you would like to discuss this a bit more, feel free to send me a PM

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory , vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

:cheers:

Thank you, Pete. I noted you were a voice of reason in the other thread like this.

What I find amusing is that this is posted after a loss. maybe some bold spirit should collect the rose-colored glasses quotes and insistence on 'not complaining' or 'worrying' about some signs for concern and call them out, er, I mean "hold them accountable" for what they said.

Archived