Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

They deserve a HUGE ovation tomorrow

hoskins

Don't forget, we owe this team a HUGE LOUD, LOUD, LOUD ovation tomorrow when they come out of the helmet. Most of us were not there obviously when they got that awesome, defining win 6 days ago, so we owe them one big welcome.

So please, please, please if you guys can get in your seats before the 2nd quarter for just two games this year, please make this one of them.

(The other of course being the next home game after we beat Dallas on the road. :))

There is nothing more pathetic than them announcing "Coach Joe Gibbs and YOUR Washington Redskins" and the stadium is just half full (if that sometimes) :doh:

i wish i had tickets to this game...but you are right, be loud and proud of your WASHINGTON REDSKINS!

You know, one of these days we have to figure out a way to get the fans who don't really care that much about the game or the team out of their seats and get people like YOU into them.

I always think about that when the stadium is pretty empty at kickoff or like last week when a lot of people started leaving before the OT coin toss (after the 4th Q was over) I guess they didn't think it was important to have the 12th man in there in case Miami won the toss or we failed to score on our first possession. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Or even throughout the game, you can see rows and rows of empty seats, especially in the corners of the 400s and 300s. Meanwhile I spent over 20 years wishing I could go to the games. Weird, isn't it?

Every time I go to a game, I'll get to my seat about an hour before kickoff.

Here is what it looked like when the players came out last season vs. Jacksonville: :doh::doh::doh:

Amazing, isn't it? And of course the club sections and upper deck are much worse than that.

In 340, I think my family and I are among maybe 20-30 people who are there at kickoff. And of course people start leaving with the game in question. My Mom was so funny at the Miami game, she's like "So people spend all this money and all that time on the road to get here and they don't even want to see who's going to win???"

Anyway, let's get this right tomorrow. LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

Amazing, isn't it? And of course the club sections and upper deck are much worse than that.

In 340, I think my family and I are among maybe 20-30 people who are there at kickoff. And of course people start leaving with the game in question. My Mom was so funny at the Miami game, she's like "So people spend all this money and all that time on the road to get here and they don't even want to see who's going to win???"

Man you telling me...everyone in my row besides me,my bro and friend...were gone by the time OT started...I was like "WTF?" but then I thought..."oh well more space for me." :laugh:

Man you telling me...everyone in my row besides me,my bro and friend...were gone by the time OT started...I was like "WTF?" but then I thought..."oh well more space for me." :laugh:

I really really really wish fairweather fans would stay at home and watch the game on TV. What's the point of having the largest stadium in the NFL if we can't fill it with loud, passionate fans who back their team through thick and thin?

Yeah man, I wish I had a better view of the whole stadium. It was PATHETIC.

Archived