Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Len Pastabelly wears a toupe

nneece

Not that's theres anything wrong with that, but... I was watching NFL Live in HD. I could clearly see a gap where the toupe starts to flex as he talks. It was especially apparent when he was making face gestures. Oddly, the toupe has a thinning bald spot to it but I'm guessing he's worked up to this, sort of like William Shatner.

it's a comb over

No it's a toupe. Either that or he has had surgery across his forehead recently. I have a HD DVR, checked it out several times. Only visible when he flexes or makes an extended facial gesture. Clearly it is there.

I have a comb over, I know what they look like. He effectively has a comb over toupe.

I concur. And a bad one at that.

I saw him on Sportscenter tonight. If it's a toupe, I've never seen one designed with 90% scalp before.

Trust me. I couldn't believe it either. As he talks and makes exaggerated facial movements you see a huge gap come across his forehead, right where a toupe would start. At first I thought it was a wrinkle. But it was too deep and it looked more like a void then a wrinkle. Upon further review and replay on HD DVR, there's no question in my mind. Why would he have a toupe for a comb over? My guess is that his hair got to a certain part where he was combing over but he was losing more hair. He didn't want to switch to a full head of hair toupe because it would be too obvious since he is in the media.

Trust me. I couldn't believe it either. As he talks and makes exaggerated facial movements you see a huge gap come across his forehead, right where a toupe would start. At first I thought it was a wrinkle. But it was too deep and it looked more like a void then a wrinkle. Upon further review and replay on HD DVR, there's no question in my mind. Why would he have a toupe for a comb over? My guess is that his hair got to a certain part where he was combing over but he was losing more hair. He didn't want to switch to a full head of hair toupe because it would be too obvious since he is in the media.

Either way, he needs to stop denying the obvious, call Robert Kraft and get himself a supply of Atra's so that he "can be the best a man can be".

Or maybe Elton John has a quality rug he can have. :)

Archived