Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

someone tell me about an on field pre game pass

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

You get one for every other game if you and your wife/buddy happen to be a Touchdown Club member. They only give you one though. Not two. But you have to buy memberships in pairs. $15,000 a pair last year.

You can win one in the pre game thing in the club level, at least you could last year. Some kind of drawing.

In the past, the mods used to give one away to a random lucky extremeskins member. I don't think that's happening anymore.

They occasionally but rarely pop up on eBay.

That's all I know.

You might enjoy this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134769&highlight=joy

All you have to do is be an employee. Well, actually to get in the stadium an hour early when no one is there you have to be an employee. On-field pass however...I dunno. But it is fun sitting in the dream seats, when no one is in the stadium but you, watching the Redskins chearleaders do warmup routines. Man........I miss that.....:cloud9:

I had one once, thanks to Blade and Tarhog!

You get to go down on the sidelines during warmups.. there is a dashed yellow line that surrounds the field that you can't cross. In the endzone, the line is only about a foot from the back line, so you can get pretty close.

I heckled Randy Moss from there :)

Have fun!

~Bang

Check the first pic in the first post here:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156589

That's us in the lot at the Eagles game in '05. The fellow I have my arm around -- I gave him a ride to the Linc from suburban MD -- he told me he had enjoyed a field pass for a previous game -- also given to him by Blade and Tarhog.

Just goes to prove, it's not what you know, it's who you know...

I had one for the Monday Night Eagles Pepper Spray 37-7 debacle. You get to stand on the sidelines but pretty far back. We got to shake Boomer Esiason's hand and drool over Melissa Stark as she did a report. We got to see Darrell Green stretch and the field goal kickers kick, that's about it.

They gathered us all in this room/stairwell before going on the field and read you the rules. Fortunately, it was free, so no complaints. Have fun.

Archived