Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Caption this - Sean Taylor from week 2

Switchgear

ST.jpg

***WARNING*** This is a RESTRICTED area owned by the Washington Redskins. It is illegal to enter without the express permission of area commanders S. Taylor and L. Landry. You will not get permission, so don't even ask. Intruders will face a minimum punishment of getting knocked the **** out, and a maximum of instant decapitation. ***WARNING***

thats classic, i love it

ST.jpg

Madden: "See. Here. Football is all about separation. See, the receiver has to get separation from the corner. But then ya got big ol' Sean Taylor out there, roamin' center field, and ol' Sean Taylor separates the ball from the receiver. And I'll tell ya. You should consider yourself lucky if Taylor doesn't separate your head from your shoulders."

I love Taylor but do you think his arms are a little smaller than when he first came intot he league? Can you imagine if he spends all offseason working out to become a little bigger he would kill people

maybe less body fat, but no way is he less strong than when he came in the league - I know he has specially designed shoulder pads now that cushion his aching shoulders.

Dude is an NFL player, he works out at a level incomprehensibly intense and position/body type specific to anything you or I could imagine.

maybe less body fat, but no way is he less strong than when he came in the league - I know he has specially designed shoulder pads now that cushion his aching shoulders.

Dude is an NFL player, he works out at a level incomprehensibly intense and position/body type specific to anything you or I could imagine.

interesting, I didn't know that about his shoulder pads, where did you find that?

Archived