Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Czaban Hater's....

mrredskinDgreen

His email address is: mailbag@czabe.com

we should all take a minute to let him know what we think about him and his disrespect to Joe Gibbs, and us true redskins fans. This guy refers to the redskins as "my team", yet he trashes the redskins every chance he gets, and trashes Joe Gibbs. I'm not going to get into details about the garbage that comes out of this D-bag's mouth, everyone who reads this will know what I am talking about. There are thousands of people on this message board, and I know a good portion of them can't stand this piece of crap. Let's let him know.

:finger:

His email address is: mailbag@czabe.com

we should all take a minute to let him know what we think about him and his disrespect to Joe Gibbs, and us true redskins fans. This guy refers to the redskins as "my team", yet he trashes the redskins every chance he gets, and trashes Joe Gibbs. I'm not going to get into details about the garbage that comes out of this D-bag's mouth, everyone who reads this will know what I am talking about. There are thousands of people on this message board, and I know a good portion of them can't stand this piece of crap. Let's let him know.

:finger:

Best thing to do is just switch the station. I think he is on a Howard Stern kick, the more you **** people off, the more they listen. :2cents:

Here's what I sent, and I meant every word of it:

"Ok, I’m not going to stoop to petty name calling or personal insults. Suffice to say, your recent outburst on the air regarding Coach Gibbs was wildly unprofessional and completely over the line for acceptable behavior by a member of the media. You have absolutely no right to call Coach Gibbs a liar. His personal integrity is above reproach – can you say the same? Show some respect for a man that is an outstanding individual personally and professionally.

I will never listen to one of your broadcasts on 910AM ever again. I plan to voice my dissatisfaction to station management as well. Redskins fans deserve a lot better than the insipid, venomous attacks you seem to delight in making. "

A flame Czaban thread? Original!

The hate on Czaban and BMitch has finally reached a point of stupidity on this board.

Peter King and Len Pasquarelli.....wait no, EVERY national announcer trashes us worse than Czabe and Mitch.

No one wants to ever hear any criticism, you all want to be spoonfed your Redskins commentary. You want roses and sugarplums, not hard criticism.

Calling Gibbs "Liar Gibbs" is gay. Czaban is a douchebag for doing so. However, making an ignorant statement does not preclude an individual from making an intelligent statement. BMitch isn't nearly as disrespectful as Czaban is, but he gets flamed just as bad.

The Political Spectrum of Redskins Coverage...

Far Left Nutjobs:

Larry Michael, Bram Weinstein

Liberals:

Riggo, Sonny Jurgenson, George Michael, Ray Brown

Middle of the Road:

Kornheiser, Wilbon

Conservative:

Brian Mitchell, Steve Czaban

Ultra-conservative Weirdos:

Len Pasquarelli, Dr. Z

The point here is that Skins coverage comes in different flavors. Just because you don't like one flavor doesn't mean that you should email that flavor and tell them that you speak for all Redskins fans and that we hate them.

He has been doing this for multiple years. So that simply won't cut it. Anything is worth a try.

Oh, yes it will. Now that the skins have their own radio network, 980's ratings are in the toilet even more than they have been in the past. You're just giving him what he wants. Ignore him, and he'll shrivel up and go away.

Wow. Looks like Czabe is acheiving his goal. People say they will stop listening, but I highly doubt it. Especially those who email him. They'll want to hear their email over the airwaves.

Um, you're wrong. I'm never listening again and I could give a crap about getting something read on air.

If his goal is to drive away listeners, he IS achieving it.

His bitter ranting is incredibly grating and tiresome.

If Rev.Jim Jones was running the Redskins, some of you homers would not only be drinking the koolaide, but would attack in a vicious way anyone who dares to criticize another member who complained about the taste.

Here is the road to recovery: start discussing the Redskins, not defending them. Talk to people not AT them.....and....more important......

Instead of wanting everyone to think like you.....get a life.

A flame Czaban thread? Original!

The hate on Czaban and BMitch has finally reached a point of stupidity on this board.

Peter King and Len Pasquarelli.....wait no, EVERY national announcer trashes us worse than Czabe and Mitch.

No one wants to ever hear any criticism, you all want to be spoonfed your Redskins commentary. You want roses and sugarplums, not hard criticism.

Calling Gibbs "Liar Gibbs" is gay. Czaban is a douchebag for doing so. However, making an ignorant statement does not preclude an individual from making an intelligent statement. BMitch isn't nearly as disrespectful as Czaban is, but he gets flamed just as bad.

The Political Spectrum of Redskins Coverage...

Far Left Nutjobs:

Larry Michael, Bram Weinstein

Liberals:

Riggo, Sonny Jurgenson, George Michael, Ray Brown

Middle of the Road:

Kornheiser, Wilbon

Conservative:

Brian Mitchell, Steve Czaban

Ultra-conservative Weirdos:

Len Pasquarelli, Dr. Z

The point here is that Skins coverage comes in different flavors. Just because you don't like one flavor doesn't mean that you should email that flavor and tell them that you speak for all Redskins fans and that we hate them.

I would go the other way in terms of classifying the announcers. I wouldn't call BMITCH and Czabe conservative. Being that conservatives are the part in power, I would equate the redskins announcing team to conservatives and Czabe and Mitchell Liberals because they disagree with the administration policy. Overall, though I do agree with how you phrased your argument.

Archived