Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor vs Chris Samuels. Who won?

redskins59

I say Chris Samuels ****slapped Jason "mr senior citizen" Taylor. Sure, he got a sack because of a fluke, but Taylor was basically being manhandled. Our Oline gave campbell all the time necessary to throw the ball. If we can handle Miami's vaunted defense, we can handle any other defense out there IMHO.

I say Chris Samuels ****slapped Jason "mr senior citizen" Taylor. Sure, he got a sack because of a fluke, but Taylor was basically being manhandles. Our Oline gave campbell all the time necessary to throw the ball. If we can handle Miami's vaunted defense, we can handle any other defense out there IMHO.

nicely put. couldn't have said it better myself

You wanna know who won against Samuels you say? LADELL BETTS hahaha he ran Samuels the **** over hahaha. But I thought Heyer looked great as well, they showed a couple replays where Heyer stopped Taylor in his tracks...but there were one or two false starts on him too. I'm pretty sure our o-line looked similar to last year.

I too would say that Samuels got the better part of Taylor overall. But did anyone see any of the match of Zach Thomas and Mike Sellers early in the game. Not only did Sellers stone him on one play, but afterwards got up talking to him. I also saw Sellers talking to Joey Porter after a few of their confrontations.

Thumbs up to Stephon Heyer for doing a pretty good job also.

Archived