Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who trucked Samuels? Betts or Portis?

VAsBeachBoy

Who remembers when Betts slammed in to the back of Terence Newman in the blowout of '05? Shades of that. Gotta love how Betts rolls downhill like a freight train.

I have the highlight and GIF (actually the whole game too but on DVD)

Betts didn't just run into Newman, he PUNCHED THE CRAP OUT OF HIM from behind and stepped over him

I have the highlight and GIF (actually the whole game too but on DVD)

Betts didn't just run into Newman, he PUNCHED THE CRAP OUT OF HIM from behind and stepped over him

Oh man...please post the animated GIF, that would be great.

hilarious play, man samuels is never gonna hear the end of that one once they show it in the film room.

Imagine if Samuels ****ed up his ankle on that play. It was a dumb and dangerous thing for betts to do.

Idiotic indeed.

:doh:

It looked like Samuels fault to me.

He was facing back to the line of scrimmage with both feet planted on the ground. Granted he was looking for a man to block, but you've got to keep moving Chris!

~Bang

Personally, I was thinking what could have heppened if Samuels wasn't in Betts' way.

From the looks of it, Betts had plenty of open field out in front of him before he clobbered big Samuels....

I just thought it was really funny just seeing Samuels there standing still....doing nothing

Archived