Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For everyone that has taken their significant other to a game...

TCO

my girlfriend is not a fan of my love for football.

she is trying to get me to go to her grandmas 80th birthday party and skip out on the lions game at home. i have a feeling i might have to skip the game, but im going to do everything in power to get to that game.

i commend you on your efforts, make her wish she didnt know you!

my girlfriend is not a fan of my love for football.

she is trying to get me to go to her grandmas 80th birthday party and skip out on the lions game at home. i have a feeling i might have to skip the game, but im going to do everything in power to get to that game.

i commend you on your efforts, make her wish she didnt know you!

I will Pray for your girlfriends Grandma to die before the Lions game...Your welcome.

She already knows how crazy I am when im in front of my TV or at my local bar....
Yeah, my wife knows that about me as well. She won't invite anyone over when a Redskins game is on because, a. She knows that would piss me off, and b. She would be too embarassed if anyone outside of the family witnessed me like that. :laugh:

Ever since i met my gf over 7 years ago (now wife of 1 year) , she has come to almost every game with me, minus the really cold games, shes a wuss :laugh:

But she knows on game days, im on edge and anything will set my temper off, whats cool is at our house during away games, if im REALLY on edge, i get surprise BJ's and half time once in a while to calm me down, god i love her :silly:

I've taken a lady friend to a winter game a FedEX before. She was my high school sweetheart and a cheerleader while I played football at a local high school. She has a set of tonsils on her. :laugh: She was as much a skins fan as I so it was great.

My current girl isn't into football as much but when she saw how excited I was about the upcoming season she bought me some tickets to the Steelers preseason game and suggested getting some regular season tickets earlier this week. She wants to see me happy ....at least right now she does. I hope that continues. If not I'll have to get her drunk and sneak out.:D

Ever since i met my gf over 7 years ago (now wife of 1 year) , she has come to almost every game with me, minus the really cold games, shes a wuss :laugh:

But she knows on game days, im on edge and anything will set my temper off, whats cool is at our house during away games, if im REALLY on edge, i get surprise BJ's and half time once in a while to calm me down, god i love her :silly:

:notworthy

LOL. That hillarious. I had a girlfriend that would give me half time BJs once in a while. god I hate her. The BJs were good though.

Archived