Bold and accurate to boot!

Skins will win the division and advance at least to the NFC championship game

San Diego will fall off

Vince Young will fall under the Madden curse

The Jets will fall off

Pats will start slow

Panthers will suck

GB beats Iggles in week one

I got all my information from other sources, there is no original analysis. But trust me guys, I am a lifetime 30% for my bold, some would say lunatic, predictions!

One would hope.

San Diego will fall off

Agreed.

Not gonna happen.

The Jets will fall off

Agreed

Pats will start slow

Very much so.

Panthers will suck

....with Delhomedawg. Carr enters the starting line-up and shines. ( Compared to that of Delhomme, anyway)

Eagles win by 6.

• 2 weeks later...
Bold and accurate to boot!

San Diego will fall off

The Jets will fall off

Pats will start slow

Panthers will suck

I got all my information from other sources, there is no original analysis. But trust me guys, I am a lifetime 30% for my bold, some would say lunatic, predictions!

Guys guys guys, the Skins are still on pace to win the division. The G-men had an explosive offense that we bottled up for a while, and we barely lost on the last play. While unfortunate that we lost at home with a half-time lead, I LOVED the resilience showed by this team during the final 6 minutes of the game. What are the odds that CP loses the ball in a game AND trips during a game tying score? 100-1? 1000-1? This was a great experience for our young QB and we will get the G men when we play in their house. All of my predictions will come true except for the Pats. Hail.

Winslow

Guys guys guys, the Skins are still on pace to win the division. The G-men had an explosive offense that we bottled up for a while, and we barely lost on the last play. While unfortunate that we lost at home with a half-time lead, I LOVED the resilience showed by this team during the final 6 minutes of the game. What are the odds that CP loses the ball in a game AND trips during a game tying score? 100-1? 1000-1? This was a great experience for our young QB and we will get the G men when we play in their house. All of my predictions will come true except for the Pats. Hail.

Winslow

how could you love the resilience this team showed? they squandered a 14 point lead. its not like they were battling back from the first minute of the game.

and what explosive giants offence are you talking about? Manning (who throws more ints then td's) shockey and burress? Our offense should be putting up more points then theirs, end of story

Whoops, did not realize that it was Betts that tripped, but still it was a valiant effort. We did not fold under pressure, we hung on and clawed back against an offense that hung 72 points in three games against a decent Cowboys D, a decent Green Bay D, and a good Skins D. They roared back in the second half, and we were this close to sending the game to OT. We are going to win the division guys, count on it.

Archived