Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Left Guard Starter---Kendall or Wade????

SkinsBoss

I wonder whether play-calling on offense will have to be limited because of Kendall's late arrival on the scene and because he and Samuels have literally not taken a snap together.

By all accounts Kendall's a wily vet and a smart guy, but are we going to see "vanilla" in Week 1 until he gets up to speed?

I wonder whether play-calling on offense will have to be limited because of Kendall's late arrival on the scene and because he and Samuels have literally not taken a snap together.

By all accounts Kendall's a wily vet and a smart guy, but are we going to see "vanilla" in Week 1 until he gets up to speed?

If you had read the coach's recent comments, you will know that they are not planning on watering anything down for week 1 on offense for anyone.

If you had read the coach's recent comments, you will know that they are not planning on watering anything down for week 1 on offense for anyone.

Good to hear. I think. I hope Jason Campbell doesn't get steamrolled due to a mix-up on the left side.

Archived