Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins tix available from the ticket office!!

MarkB452

Just got this email:

Redskins Fan,

As a valued member of the Redskins family, you are invited to take advantage of an exclusive opportunity.

The Redskins have received tickets back from the television networks and the visiting team. There are an extremely limited number of tickets available including lower level seats for Sunday's game versus the Miami Dolphins, September 9 at 1:00 PM. Plus, all ticket holders will receive a complimentary 75th anniversary, Greatest Moments DVD.

These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Tickets are limited to 6 per person.

Tickets range from $53 for upper level tickets to $109 for lower level tickets.

Quantities are extremely limited so don’t delay.

Call 301-276-6050 today to order.

Quantities are EXTREMELY limited!

Yet the hundreds of seats have already been turned in by the Dolphins and CBS a full week before the game.

I wonder if Green Bay fans ever get the chance to purchase unwanted tickets. LOL!

I'm pretty sure this happens at every stadium.

I've purchased Ravens tix this way.

It is funny that they are going to put those tickets out a week before kickoff. What is even funnier to me is that if you attend the game, you will get the DVD that was allegedly on available at the Steelers game. They weren't going to offer it again. I'll give danny credit, here I thought he was going to be selling those dvds in the stores right after the game, yet he had some "Left over" to give out at the dolphins game. My guess is that you will see some of those DVDs in the redskins store by the end of the year at the very latest. By the it is a good deal on those tickets.

It is funny that they are going to put those tickets out a week before kickoff. What is even funnier to me is that if you attend the game, you will get the DVD that was allegedly on available at the Steelers game. They weren't going to offer it again. I'll give danny credit, here I thought he was going to be selling those dvds in the stores right after the game, yet he had some "Left over" to give out at the dolphins game. My guess is that you will see some of those DVDs in the redskins store by the end of the year at the very latest. By the it is a good deal on those tickets.

There was a DVD at the steelers game? Damn i missed that.

this is not a good sign. In the past, they usually release a few upper level tickets that were returned by the other team. I've never seen it where tickets were returned by the television stations.

Combine this email with the phone call I got last week asking me if I wanted to add more seats to my account - they still had seats available in my section - and I can't help but wonder if they have drained the season ticket waiting list. In any case, I believe the waiting list is down to only 1-2 years.

And it can all be tied back to last year's price increase too. At a time when the NFL is the most popular league in the country, and people are flocking to football stadiums, to have OUR redskins go from having a 20 year waiting list to now having virtually no waiting list is embarrassing.

Hopefully Snyder is getting the message loud and clear...he can't get away with his mistreatment of season ticket holders too much longer.

i believe the Ravens reserve 9000 tickets each game for first come first serve buyers on a game-by-game basis. skins dont do that.

Broncos sell 2000 tickets at half price the day before the game for each home game. Something to do with the legislation authorizing construction of their stadium.

At a time when the NFL is the most popular league in the country, and people are flocking to football stadiums, to have OUR redskins go from having a 20 year waiting list to now having virtually no waiting list is embarrassing.

Hopefully Snyder is getting the message loud and clear...he can't get away with his mistreatment of season ticket holders too much longer.

The waiting list was over 100 years in the late 80s. Back then, I joined the list and I was # 16,500 something, and only about 100 seats a year were given up. That's what the guy on the phone at the ticket office at RFK told me in 1988.

Where did you hear that they were only going to be available at the Steelers game? No one ever said that - or at least no one who works for the 'Skins ever said that. They made 400,000 copies of the DVD to give away - and you think all those were going to be given away at ONE PRESEASON game?!?

Archived