Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dolphins tix available from the ticket office!!

MarkB452

This happens almost every game, usually they don't start selling them until Thursday. This is how I got my dream seat for the Eagles Sunday Night football game in '05, I actually called on Friday Afternoon and they said they had one seat left "Front row, behind the Redskins bench" I actually got it 20% off face, because it was a single ticket. This is probably the best way to get the tickets if you don't have to make travel arrangements...

DARN IT... Uppers and club are left, but this is only for wait list and season ticket holders only.

Sooo... if we have some kind wait list or season ticket holders who want to go to bat for us in some way...

Why don't you just join the waitlist and buy some tickets? The waitlist doesn't cost anything to join, and if you really don't want the tix in 5-7 years when your name comes up, just don't buy them.

Why don't you just join the waitlist and buy some tickets? The waitlist doesn't cost anything to join, and if you really don't want the tix in 5-7 years when your name comes up, just don't buy them.

How do I do that? Just call in?

IONTOP, so you can just call on Friday and they'll sell them to anybody?

It's not only for season ticket holders... You should be able to call now and buy them... I just happened to call on the Friday before the game, and they only had ONE ticket left in the stadium...

Quantities are EXTREMELY limited!

Yet the hundreds of seats have already been turned in by the Dolphins and CBS a full week before the game.

I wonder if Green Bay fans ever get the chance to purchase unwanted tickets. LOL!

The team has had to hold on to more tickets the last 2 years because of the flex scheduling and other Networking contracts. Most networks asked for more tickets when they reworked the new broadcast contracts.

So yes, they have more tickets than normal, and yes, they do hear back from the networks relatively early so that they have a chance to sell them.

It really makes me mad that they have parking passes to sell. I've been on the list for 3 years and still don't have them. Also, when you walk up to the stadium all you see are empty spots. Is that because they keep those passes? What's the deal?

Believe me, they don't want unsold passes at $35 a pop! I would venture to guess they are contractually obligated to sell certain tickets (maybe network tix, maybe opponent tix) with parking passes, hence their availability when the tix go unused. I'm sure the Danny wants to make sure every spot is sold every game, it's certainly in his financial interests to do so.

Ok I called and all that was offered were $75 Upper Level seats and Club Seats at a low low price of $200.

Edit: And nevermind, as soon as I posted this my buddy called saying he couldn't go. I'll remember this number for the next home game I don't have tickets to.

Just ordered my club level seats and a parking pass for 435. They do want you to be on the waitlist but it is not mandatory, they will ask you how you heard about the offer.

Just for a matter of perspective -

Stub Hub - same section + orange parking = $495-$650. The only reason i prefer the club level is cuz my fiancee has a bladder the size of a watermelon seed, the lines are shorter and for food the waiter/waitress beats standing in line.

See you all at the game!!!

DARN IT... Uppers and club are left, but this is only for wait list and season ticket holders only.

Sooo... if we have some kind wait list or season ticket holders who want to go to bat for us in some way...

>> It costs NOTHING to get added to the list. Just tell them you want to get added to the list and then buy the seats. :rolleyes:

It really makes me mad that they have parking passes to sell. I've been on the list for 3 years and still don't have them. Also, when you walk up to the stadium all you see are empty spots. Is that because they keep those passes? What's the deal?

>> They were selling blue/red passes to anyone with 3+ tickets on their account (and I got one this way). I don't know if they still have any, but it does not hurt to call the ticket office and ask. :2cents:

Just ordered my club level seats and a parking pass for 435. They do want you to be on the waitlist but it is not mandatory, they will ask you how you heard about the offer.

Just for a matter of perspective -

Stub Hub - same section + orange parking = $495-$650. The only reason i prefer the club level is cuz my fiancee has a bladder the size of a watermelon seed, the lines are shorter and for food the waiter/waitress beats standing in line.

See you all at the game!!!

>>> HUH??? Since when did they start selling club seats on a PER GAME basis? I thought these were season tickets ONLY (unless the Networks or Dolphins have some club seats).

Archived