Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Cuts...surprises?

ExoDus84

So let me get this straight,

-The cowboys have a injured #1 CB who has a injury that will bother him until he rests it for a while (I have it going on 5 years now).

-From what I have read on the ranch the other CB's are getting toasted in the preseason.

-Then you cut your only viable nickle corner.

-And you have two safeties who lets just say are not the greatest in coverage.

And you guys want to blitz to bring pressure this year. Welcome the Redskins Hell of 2006, that D you guys made fun of and laughed at is what is looking right at you guys in the face. You will soon see that if you can't cover you can't blitz.

All that and a rookie FG kicker.

First Cooley's extension, cutting of veteran fat off the roster, and now I read this.

Damn this has been a good day.

While stretching before a game, Im not even kidding. Those little Gramatica boys would have been good as a trapeze act, what a shame.

He can try but he will never out do his brother who hurt himself celebrating. Though my favorite Gramatica moment came from Martin in his Tampa days. I remember his attempting to "tackle" a returner by doing a QB slide with his knees and undercutting the returner's legs. The opposing team wanted to kill the guy.

So let me get this straight,

-The cowboys have a injured #1 CB who has a injury that will bother him until he rests it for a while (I have it going on 5 years now).

-From what I have read on the ranch the other CB's are getting toasted in the preseason.

-Then you cut your only viable nickle corner.

-And you have two safeties who lets just say are not the greatest in coverage.

And you guys want to blitz to bring pressure this year. Welcome the Redskins Hell of 2006, that D you guys made fun of and laughed at is what is looking right at you guys in the face. You will soon see that if you can't cover you can't blitz.

All that and a rookie FG kicker.

First Cooley's extension, cutting of veteran fat off the roster, and now I read this.

Damn this has been a good day.

:cheers: but we still need to figure out how to stop Romo sits to pee and his 95 qb rating :excited:

So much for making it through waivers. I have to figure the Cowboys FO took a calculated gamble and it backfired. Not that it will have any effect on this year anyway.

I agree I think he was borderline but they rather have him on PS than main roster, so they gambled they could get him there. Carolina may cut him after a few days who knows :)

I doubt anyone is kicking themselves for losing a 3rd string QB
Just saying, they seemed to like him. Him not clearing waivers shows some of what you guys stated about him must have been correct.

And if you're saying 3rd stringer means nothing, I disagree.

I would guess Romo sits to pee would also not agree!

Just saying, they seemed to like him. Him not clearing waivers shows some of what you guys stated about him must have been correct.

And if you're saying 3rd stringer means nothing, I disagree.

I would guess Romo sits to pee would also not agree!

I didn't say it didn't mean anything, I just said i doubt they are kicking themselves about it right now. In the future who knows?

The other QB we had Bartel did clear waivers and was put on our practice squad

Archived