Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins move up in ESPN Week 1 power rankings

HateOffSeason

This is what I care about ..

I care about making certain that I have the right snacks and beverages for September 9th. I care about whether we have a W on the evening of September 9th.

This is what I DON'T care about ..

What a bunch of retarded sports writers fueled/driven by their inherent biases think of my Washington Redskins! They were wrong in 2005, they'll still be wrong this year, and every year until the end of time!

If they've watched the 'Skins at all this preseason, their comment with the 19 ranking is puzzling. The defense has been outstanding, but we've been unable to run the ball. :whoknows:

I agree! Well when Portis suits up we'll be able to run up and down the field...:helmet:

If they've watched the 'Skins at all this preseason, their comment with the 19 ranking is puzzling. The defense has been outstanding, but we've been unable to run the ball. :whoknows:

True, however; we have yet to play our best RB and our entire left side of the line has been held up by undrafted free agents and players playing out of postition. I have a feeling that come September 9, we will run for over 200 yards.

While its great for fans to see this, it really does not matter.

Pre-season rankings are as accurate as weather men/women.

Topper Shutt is pretty good man, decent accuracy, laser rocket arm, great guesses... that man should play lotto.

I dont know about running for 200 yards, but year two in a Saunders offense should be high powered, and with two capable runningbacks we should be potent. Another plus is that a powerful running game can do wonders for our passing game.

While its great for fans to see this, it really does not matter.

Pre-season rankings are as accurate as weather men/women.

Although I admit to not be exactly sure of this, I'de be willing to bet that weathermen / women are above 50% with their predictions. Its worth checking the weather before an outing. :2cents:

Archived