Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

America at fault for illegal immigration?

Cskin

Live Leak vidio of Chicago illegal deported from church sanctuary

Huh? WTF???? We're to blame for her woes because we let her run across the border without proper papers and hide in this country illegally. There is no better evidence that liberalism is a mental disorder than this woman's stance on her deportation back to Mexico.... that the United States is to blame for allowing her to cross the border illegally and get a job. :doh: No mention of her responsibility for actually deciding to enter this country through illegal means. :paranoid:.... wow.... this view is just scary.... and to think it's shared by millions of bleeding heart liberals.... just wow. :doh:

Liberalism..... the enemy within.

Hey, I don't know.

If the US decided tomorrow that we weren't going to enforce the laws against armed robbery, then would it be the US's fault, 20 years from now, if armed robbery is a big problem?

Although I'll grant that your assessment of her complaint (I haven't watched the video) does sound a lot like "I wouldn't have committed this crime if you hadn't made me think I'd get away with it".

America is at fault if you look at it deeper

"The point isn’t that you can divide people into piles of good people or bad people, cheaters or non-cheaters. The point is that people’s behavior is determined by how the incentives of a particular scenario are aligned."

They come here for our benefits. If illegals did not receive the benefits we (legal aliens and citizens) receive, they would have less of an incentive to come here illegally.

The best part is she left her 8 yr old son with the church. Then said that the gov't forced her to be away from her son. Last time I checked, she could have brought her son with her. How dare the US actually enforce the immigration laws for once. Sadly, she was here 10 years illegaly before it happened.

They come here for our benefits. If illegals did not receive the benefits we (legal aliens and citizens) receive, they would have less of an incentive to come here illegally.

And who gave them the benefits and continues to declare "compassion" for the illegals flooding over our borders? The ****roaches in Washington.... which should be asked to line up in an orderly fashion on the capital lawn and hung one by one by the gallows.

Freakin unbelievable!!!!

As for hitting it? I'd hit it... I'd hit it hard with a grudge.

Archived